𝐀𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Izuku pov

I have been staying at Kai's house for a week now which had my family worried a bit at first but they said they didn't mind the changes the guys and Kai were helping me make. I learned how to set boundaries and stand up for myself more. Kendo even showed me how to how to use a knife. He said I am a natural. But my main teachers want me back in class since their is a new big project coming up in many of my classes. So here I am with skeptic since he likes being called that walking down the halls keeping my head low and trying to keep my presence lower. But it was kinda hard with what I was wearing. Which was picked out by the boys as I liked to call them.

"Tch what are they staring so hard for?" Skeptic asked he was busy on his phone seeming to be typing up some sorta of code or something

"Tch what are they staring so hard for?" Skeptic asked he was busy on his phone seeming to be typing up some sorta of code or something. He seemed kinda of out of it but I didn't know he was still aware of his surroundings so good. "Probably because of me and maybe a little bit of you." He chuckled lightly finally putting his phone away with a smirk as he slung his arm around my shoulders. "Tch haters cause they ain't beautiful." He whispered making me laugh a little. Seeing as we finally arrived to my first class which is my favorite since my dad Shouta Aizawa teaches it.

"Well well looks like the fag finally found someone to love him." Uraraka said which is kinda of funny since back when we were I guess something friend related she was the one telling me that she had feelings for both a girl and guy. So it's like the kettle calling the pot black it don't make sense. "What? I wouldn't date him he's like my mother literally." Skeptic said before down at me with a small small smile. "Thanks skeptic." He nodded before leading me to the bath holding my hand up as we went up each stair. Till we were at the last seats sitting us at the edge which he pulled out my chair and everything.

"Aww look a the ugly duckling and his chick who is even more hideous." Kaminari said making the room laugh besides Shinso who just came and sat on my other sides. "Your one to talk. Looking like a walking off brand version of pikachu from dollar tree. Plus your joke wasn't funny it was just a statement that made no sense. Because if you have ever actually read the story the ugly duckling becomes a beautiful swan so thank you for the roundabout way of sawing that we are both very beautiful."

I bite my bottom lip to keep from smiling at the red faces in front of me. "Tch whatever." He sat down with a frown. It only then did dad come in dressed in his usual black somwhat reminding me of black and his black and green suits. Which he looked amazing in as always but it was just the way his green vest would hug his body or the when he took off his tie when he was frustrated or distraught. It just seemed kinda of sexual in a way. But I shook away those thoughts as I focused on what my dad was teaching which was nothing more than something I learned from my many nights studying in the library.

I just wrote down some notes about something's I would need to study more into the future. I was a business and criminology major but I also got my masters in fashion and finance in an online school. "Izuku?" I hummed as we headed to my next class which was Ap Finance. "Why do you take all these courses?" I shrugged I really couldn't explain it I just liked learning about things that interested me.... Like Kai.

"We also have a computer and engineering department. I'm thinking of taking after I finish Ap finance. It seems enriching." He looked at me wide eyed as we entered the corporate looking room. "What?" He shook his head as we once again took our seats in the back. Eyes where on my the entire time once again. I was used to it but not this much. Once again he pulled out the chair before sitting on my left going on his phone once again as I pulled out my laptop doing some last minute work that was small extra credit points projects. "Alright class let's begin today's lesson and listening up because you have a big project on this." Our teacher Minyu Renji otherwise know as Ectoplasm for his ghostly features and tendencies.

He was teaching some hard stuff that I hadn't even thought of looking into to since it was kinda bordering shell corporations and money laundering but hey it would be useful someday if not today. That's class was an hour long which meant I would have to wait another thirty minutes for my next class to finish and then it off to my extra curriculums for the day. "How are you even understanding anything he said? It was like math and literature had a baby." Skeptic said as we walked towards the entrance where we would be meeting Mimic and Rampa who would take over for the rest of the day since he had something to do even though it was unnecessary. "It's not that hard think of it like a hard code you have to crack. Make reference from things you know and learned so it can help you learn faster."

He nodded his head as we came to entrance. They had parked on the street getting our one of the three cars they had brought. "Thanks guys." Skeptic said as he gave me a small side hug before leaving wishing them luck as he got in the car they left and drove off. "Hey Izuku. What we doing now?" Mimic asked hugging me from behind placing his head on mine. He was very affectionate towards me and the others. I think he's touch starved but who knows he might just me very affectionate person. "Well my next class doesn't start for another twenty minute but it a walk from here so that's fine and we can grab a snack from the cafeteria on the way." Rampa nodded his bodybuilder physic kinda scared many people off of staring which I was grateful for.

Agreeing with my idea we went to the cafeteria on our way to my next class which was my main criminology class it was also the only class with all my main bullies reside. So walking into the class not seeing them yet was a relief in my books so as I made my way over to the back of the classroom both Rampa and Mimic holding my hand from each side keeping a firm bit soft grip on it. "So what's this class about?" Mimic said as he pulled out my chair. "It's a class about criminals and how they think. I think you'll both enjoy it." I smiled lightly as I took out my needed tools for this class which was my iPad since it was better than using paper. "Well if you say so. But who's that staring at you?" Rampa said trying his harshest not to get angry which wasn't working since their was a vein bulging from his forehead and chin.

"Oh... my bullies." Maybe they'll leave me alone this time. I tried my hardest to think positive even when they made their way over to us grinding ever so sinisterly. It was sickening making my stomach turn and feel like it was tying itself into a knot. "Well look if it isnt the freak with his new boy toys. What happened to the gothic one?" Jirou asked which is kinda redundant since she is practically goth herself but hey do you boo. "You mean Skeptic? He's not dating Izuku neither are we." Rampa said with a strained smile the veins and other against his shoulders and arms became more apparent. "Hey it's that Yagi sensei?" I said making them rush back to their seats. Only for the man to actually be there writing down their names with a frown.

Thanks to him the rest of the class was good and peaceful I was even able to get out early since they had to stay back and write about what they did and why it was wrong. The rest of the day was starting to feel like it did back before all the bullying happened besides the fact that people still don't want to be my friend. But that was okay cause I had newer and better ones.

"Izuku. Kai wants to take you out on a date." Okay maybe I spoke to soon.

1488 words