Shopping & Laser tag

Izuku pov

So now here I am inside a boutique trying on different outfits for the boys since they wanted to help me choice my outfit for this very surprising date that had me freaking out inside and out. "Izu your going to be fine just breath." Mimic said as he patted my shoulder not that it helped me any much as I did a small nod before twirling in the dress that they wanted me to try on. Although it accentuates my curves it felt too fancy for a dinner date.

"Oh what about this one?" I turned around looking at the dress that Nemote held. It looked beautiful it was simple but elegant. Something that wouldn't be too much for a dinner date but just enough. "Well don't just stare at it try it on." Deidoro said as he shoved the dress into my hands as the rest pushed me into the dressing room. I sighed before looking at the dress. It was stunning if I must say so. So I tried it on it was so silky smooth fabric felt flawless against my skin and it made my tanned skin look beautiful in it even the little tattoos that I had slipping through.

"Izuku? How does it look?" Tengai asked to which I moved the curtain stepping out. I kept my eyes down watching as I played with my fingers. Nobody said anything so I didn't either. I loved the dress but I kept wondering what if they don't like it so that means Kai wouldn't either. I didn't want to wear something that looked ugly on me so I just waited for their reaction. "Izuku....You look stunning. Oh my god why were you hiding such a beautiful body underneath all those baggy clothes?" Yu asked as he circled around me making me blush. They all complemented me which made me feel warm. "Thanks guys." I smiled a genuine smile.

"Now that we got the dress next is shoes, hair and jewelry." Yu said it might not seemed like it but because of his job of working with stones and gems he became somewhat of a fashionista. He practically handles all sorts of clothing items the enter and exit the house. It was a bit of shock seeing as he practically walked into a few stores and out within mere moments handing me bagged items that completed my look. "Yu... I don't know what to say. This is too much how will I ever pay you back?" He just smiled and continued shopping. "Don't worry he always does this. Just make him some food he'll appreciate it." Chronostatis whispered into my ear.

I nodded before going to change out of my outfit when a bunch more were pushed into the dressing room. A literal rack. "Try these on I thought they would look fabulous on you." Yu said he sounded exactly like an executive photographer readying his undiscovered model. I giggle a little at my little reference before getting changed into one of the outfits. I would indulge Yu in his little impromptu fashion show if that is what makes him happy plus it's not everyday that I get to spend time together with others who make me feel happy besides my own family.

—hours later—

It has been a few hours since the shopping trip and even though we left with much more than I expected I had fun. The guys are surprisingly funny and super chill to hang out with. It was like I could actually have fun with having to worry since they are a somewhat scary looking bunch. "So what now?"Yu asked as we ate some ice cream in the van while he moved the clothes around sorting them by outfits. "Well we spent a lot of time at the mall how about a round of laser tag?" I said watching how they lit up from my suggestion. "Yeah! I know a good one." I smiled happily hearing how much they loved laser tag. I felt like a mother and her joyous children. It gave me this motherly feel i suppose but I didn't hate it.

It wasn't long before we arrived to the place it was somewhat hidden seeing as the entrance and sign were on the side of the building. I was the last to exit the car and I couldn't even get out by myself since Rikiya swept me off my feet holding me as we walked into the area I couldn't even protest since Hekiji said it was something that would become a normal occurrence. Though it was wired at first being passed around to the bigger guys amongst them which they seemed to enjoy I began to as well it was comfortable. "When is it going to be our turn? Momma's getting sleepy already?" Mimic said making me chuckle as I laid on the shoulder of one of the guards as he carried me.

"Mimic! We don't know if Izuku even likes the idea yet!" Hair yelled smacking Mimic in the back of the head. "Hair thats not nice say sorry. Plus I don't have a problem being your mama's." It went silent before I was rushed into a hug. I could hear a few sniffles as they hugged me. "Aww my boys. Don't worry momma's here. Now let's go kick some people's behinds in laser tag okay?" They all nodded before letting me go. I was finally out down as they helped me vest up. We stood waiting for the other team when I heard their voices like a annoying alarm that just won't shut up. "Well if it ain't little oh Izuku~ came here to play around with your sugar daddies?" Momo said as she leaned on Jirou who was holding hand with Denki who was behind her.

"Tch as if you have the right to speak to mother that way. You brain dead bimbo. You only know who to seduce others using your family's money to make you seem smart when in reality you couldn't tell the difference between the Pythagorean theorem and a quadratic equation." I had to turn away bitting my bottom lip which was quivering as I tried holding back my laughter. "I-Um excuse me but their mustn't be any fighting due to the children present or we will have to revoke your right to enter." The workers words shut them up quickly. "Come on boys play nice now. We don't have much time left after this so one game and that's all." I said walking in front of them hearing them groan and mumble about it.

"Hush now. Grab your guns and get ready." I retorted grabbing one of the guns. It was fun running around targeting all of teams but your own till they were the only one standing and then going after them. After everyone was eliminated it was time to rally up the points and to my surprise I had the the most points making me the MVP. "Come on momma we got to get ready for your date." Yu said somewhat pushing me out to the car which was pointless since Deidoro just lifted me into his arms. As soon as we got into the van I could already feel the nerves forming. I was just hoping everything went right.

1228 words