𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Narrator pov

Izuku nodded his head at the man who now sat at the edge of the bed his black gloved hands placed neatly over his lap. "So why were you so beaten up?" Kai asked watching the subtle changes in Izuku's face. "N-nothing t-to worry you sir." Izuku said meekly his face heating as his nervousness took over. "Since your in my house laying in my bed i would prefer to know what is going on." Kai said dusting off his lap. "Now tell me." Kai was asserting more dominance as Izuku held his head down shying away from those golden eyes that seemed to peer right through him. "I-it was some classmates. T-They beat me because I supposedly beat up the most popular girl in school when it was the other way around. N-now they hit me b-because i used to like her boyfriend." Izuku picked at his fingers a nervous habit he picked up. "Hmm." That was all Kai said if you could even call that saying something. "W-what are y-you g-going to d-do to me?" Izuku asked tears prickling his eyes as the pain began becoming more noticable as well as the soft throbbing in his head. "I don't know and for me that is a first. So for now you shall stay with me till I figure it out." Kai smiled which was barely but with someone with keen eyes he saw it nodding his head slighly.

Izuku felt guilty that he was only sitting around and not helping even though he alerted his very worried family and they even though skeptical still allowed him to stay with his new unnamed friend. So after staying at his house for only a day Izuku woke up around three like he would at the dorms. He went around his a slight limp in his walk. He went around looking into the rooms with the cleaning cart that he found at the end of his room. He tidied up the rooms so neatly and quietly that almost no one knew he was there. Well that was besides Kai who was watching him from his office security cameras sipping his chamomile tea. "Interesting." He said while Izuku made his way to what he found was the laundry room begining to do said task. He didn't feel like it took as long as it did as he walked around his headphones in as it played music from his phone.

He was sitting the baskets of clean laundry in the living room leaving it as he checked the time. It was 7am so he decided to make breakfast. He made a variety of foods and even made some matcha coffee, some Strawberry lemonade, poured some apple and orange juice, and the classic coffee. By time he finished placing everything on platters setting them neatly on the table which he cleaned and set up making sure to place homemade labels for the food as well as covers to keep it hot before going to sit down with a large fruit smoothie.

He played a movie called 2 guns on his phone as he began folding clothes making sure to keep everyone's clothes separate. About thirty minutes into the movie did he hear feet rushing down the stairs along with the clacking of guns being cocked back. "Who the fuck would rob someone of their dirty clothes!" Someone said as they made their way into the living room just completely passing Izuku who didn't mind as mindlessly folded the clothes giggling at one of the scenes which caught the other's attention. "What the fuck?" Chronostasis said his eyebrow furrowed as they all watched the young male speed fold through the clothes. Izuku could feel the stares so he turned to them nodding slightly.

"Good morning. I made breakfast and cleaned your rooms. Also the drinks are sitting on the kitchen counter. It's Matcha coffee, coffee, strawberry lemonade, and apple and orange juice. I didn't know what you liked for breakfast so I just made what I found. I also have finished some of the laundry already I shall place them in your room once I am done." Izuku said bowing slightly towards them before taking a gulp of his half way finished smoothie. "Y-you did all this?" One asked a tad shocked. "Yes. I felt very lazy just sitting in my room all day. Plus I finished my school work for the next two weeks so I have nothing left to do." Izuku said a slight pout on his luscious lips.

"Wow.." they had nothing else to say. "Umm thank you?" They said unanimously but with a bit of uncertainty. "Oh... umm... Your welcome." Izuku blushed he was never really thanked for his work so it kinda made his tummy feel weird but a good weird? They left the living room taking seats at the table as they each made themselves a drink and a plate but they didn't sit in the kitchen it was like a group or baby ducks following their mother as they all sat around Izuku in the living room. "So whatcha watching?" A male asked his long pink hair pulled into a messy bun while he ate mostly meat. "Hmm?" He hummed looking up from his phone seeing as they all somewhat stared at him.