Chapter 8

LOST

LOST

Song recommendation - arcade - acoustic
Taking help of her father's assistant, first thing that came handy was getting the CCTV footage of the restaurant they met in. However, it was clear to even a 5 year old that Jungkook initiated the fight. Everyone was seated peacefully having their conversation and out of the blue the guy stood up and started beating Steven. Her father was correct, she was forced to beleive him. He and Jinwoo stepped in to pull the angry guy off the steven.

Just as Mr Jung stepped in to pull Jungkook away he was forced to punch the younger to move him away when he wasn't ready to leave. Seeing the situation Jinwoo stepped in taking cover for Jungkook not letting anyone lay a hand on his brother. The moment Jinwoo and Jung started fighting it was obvious Jinwoo took over taking in the old age of the older. It all held place in a seperate cabin away from everyone's eyes. Jinwoo had his hand wrapped around Jung's neck almost choking him but in his defense he was screaming along for Jungkook to stop all that.

While his attention was on Jungkook and whole force on Jung's neck he clearly missed out the older grabbing the wine bottle off the table and smashed it on his head to which it broke in to pieces. It was all in a haze when the grip on his neck loosened, when the guy's head started bleeding and the next moment his head fell on Jung's shoulder bleeding severely. By the time he lost his conscious.

She saw the way Jungkook left everything in his hand looking like he was hit by a truck, rushing off to Jinwoo's side and picked him up rushing off there probably to hospital.

She didn't want to believe any of this, she wanted to believe the so - called quote " it's not always what you see it is." but it was so clear her father only tried to save himself by grabbing in whatever came handy that moment.

Why did you have to lose control Jungkook.

It had been three months since that event took place, Jungkook kept losing himself more and more. He started drifting off the track. It was hard to keep track of time when all they did was taking rounds of police station and courts. Jeon's filed a report against Jung and Steven. Jungkook wasn't ready to accept how everyone started giving it a name "self defense". Once he lost his control in the middle of court when YN's father was asked questions frequently, the memories he didn't remember. It affected his brain and so he fainted right there. Jungkook lost it. He called all of this a so-called drama and was given a warning if he lost his control once more he won't be allowed in court anymore . In other words - he completely lost himself.

YN - the continuous testimonies she had to give, the same questions asked over and over again, the same blames over and over again, seeing her father holding his head out of pain - screaming and fainting a few moments after, the humiliation Jinwoo's mother threw her way non-stop. She wasn't doing any better either. She was left alone holding onto a sick father and taking in all the humiliation thrown their way. She lost a piece of herself each time.

She couldn't even blame Jungkook at this point for not standing with her. The boy himself wasn't in any condition to realize if it was even daytime or night where he was living and breathing.

~

A guy infront of her eyes and a smile on his face, the smile she would kiss till her last breath. However, it wasn't real anymore.

"You decided to believe your father too at the end ." His voice was broken, yet the fake painful smile on his lips said another story to anyone who didn't know his true heavenly smile.

"Jungkook.... My love." tears rolled down her eyes as she held his cheeks so gently as if a little harsh touch was going to break them. "please.... Tell me what am I supposed to believe."

He was quiet, he was quiet till a tear rolled down his eyes. A tear he thought he was never going to shed anymore. Holding onto her shoulders, with a swift motion he pinned her against the pillar standing up so closed to her. She didn't flinch, being so lost in those orbs that held so much pain. They lost it's shine. The galaxies they once held were all lost.

JK: "I think three months of my countless screams weren't enough. Ofcourse, I chose my family..... You chose your family" regardless of him being a murderer.

Oh, how he wished to let those words slip off his tongue but they didn't.

YN :" Jungkook, please tell me. I beg you. How can I help you. What can I do for you. Please." Her voice shattered as it reached it's end. She joined her forehead with his. The two took their time trying to refrain their tears from falling anymore.

JK :" I saw you with Steven. "

YN :" He was leaving to LA. I have nothing to do with him Jungkook." It was a misery on its own reminding him again, the case was closed and there was no punishing his brother's murderer. Salt rubbed on open wounds. Losing his brother and not able to get him justice. He felt so pathetic it killed him each second. He hated his mere existence with each breath he took.

A sudden movement and his lips were on hers, no tears left his eyes anymore as the pain replaced by extreme anger and hate - hate towards himself, everything and everyone to exist. She kissed him back back but slowly the kiss started turning sensual, his hands started roaming all over her body, wrapping her legs around his torso he walked over to her bedroom and put her down hovering above her.

She didn't stop him, the future that seemed to secured and beautiful a few months ago. They were hesitant to even look at it anymore. They were hesitant to find themselves together anymore. But she didn't stop him. With her whole consent that day she gave herself to him and the most painful about it was, it was their first.

The question was - did they make love or it was just a fuck.

XXX

YN :"Are you sure Mr Louise you aren't mistaken about this whole thing? I am talking about George Steven. " There was a frown on her forehead as her eyes demanded questions from the one sitting in front of her in her office.

Louis :" Ofcourse Miss Jung, How can I be mistaken about this huge deal. It was a huge success in my business career. It was with Emperor Co. Ltd"

YN :" I see, thank you for your visit here. I will be looking froward to working with you ." She stood up and after a handshake the guy left the room. She turned on her laptop instantly and searched the details of the company Louis owned - HVAC Co.

"I signed a contract with HVAC Co. Now that the case is finally over I am moving to LA."

"Never mattered to me. "

"I still care about you YN. Please remember that."

Why would you lie to me Steven. Above all, why would you leave Korea.

XXX

Not my best work, I am sorry about that if you found it boring or problems with the English. It ain't my first language :-(

Hope you still enjoy :-{

🥺😭