Chapter 9

LOATHE

LOATHE

She was still in her office when her father paid her a visit, as they both had a conversation about business and deals it ended up on YN, Steven and Jungkook as always any convo between them would end.

Jung :" I don't understand why do I still see Jungkook around you even when Steven is back."

" You don't need to understand dad." Her finger tips flipped the pages over a file putting her concentration on it, but she knew better what she was doing and how she wanted it to look like.

Jung :" Steven is going to be your husband. You are basically cheating on him."

"Isn't it fair. I saw him cheating on me too."

Jung :" What... When?"

" that day the incident happened. When you went to meet Jungkook and oppa."

Jung :" You've been mistaken. He was with me that whole day. He is serious about Marrying you."

" ofcourse" Her fingers stopped working for a moment before she whispered again "ofcourse."

"you don't need to worry about anything." Her emotionless voice ringed his ears as he stood up taking his leave. She bit her inner cheek so harshly she could feel a metallic taste on her taste buds as she saw through her peripheral vision her father stepping out of the room. Her eyes seemed numb as they stopped on her cellphone placed on the table in front of her. A storm going on within her brain walls and it all ended on one decision.

The next moment she picked up her cellphone and called one certain person who didn't take much time before picking it up. She could already sense the victorious and a very mocking smirk dancing on his lips.

" we need to meet, Jungkook."

XXX

JK: "Darling, I'm not good at reading eyes. You need to talk." He was seated in his office chair with his legs on top of the table, feet crossed. He had this amusement lacing his voice watching the girl sitting crossed him on the chair in his office

"It's going to be painful." a smile appeared on his lips taking into her words, a smile so painful for her to watch knowing the hidden meaning behind it. It screamed on her face-

Jk: "Don't worry, pretty familiar with the word by now."

'word' - that's how he preferred to define an emotion, his emotions. His eyes slowly drifted off her towards his hand that randomely rolled a pen around it's fingers. A sudden chill ran down his spine almost - almost fearing what she had to propose knowing her it wasn't going to be easy. Specially after everything the went through.

" Apply to court to Re-open the case." the force with which Jungkook's head snapped was enough to cause a whiplash. His eyes took in the seriousness her barely illuminated eyes held.