chapter 1: I don't talk

It was the 1st year of high school. 15 year old, HitoHito Tadano, has been accepted into a prestigious highschool called Elite Itan Private high school.
It's a well known advanced school in prefecture.

"I can't believe I got myself accepted into this prestigous school...," Tadano thought to himself. "I mean the only thing I try my best in is making sure my life is normal and average and not make any change of plans as always.. I will uphold my life plan!", "READ THE SITUATION AND MAKE SURE TO STAY FROM ANY TROUBLE! that is the best, and is for the best!", Tadano declared proudly. Just as Tadano was about to put his shoes into the cubby hole to swap out with the school slippers, he heard footsteps coming from his right side.

"Ah! This person must be in the same class as me." Tadano thought to himself. "Remember to introduce yourself and not screw anything up" Tadano said silently. "Oh! Your cubby hole's right there! That must mean we're in the same class! Hi im Ta-" Tadano paused.
As he looked up to get a good look at the mysterious person next to him, he saw that it was a boy but it wasn't no ordinary boy, he had short curly hair that looked like it had been groomed by a high class barber, skin as white as snow and eyes that match the colours of a full growned daisy.

Tadano blushed, his heart started to beat faster and he didn't know what to do at that situation but stare, all he could say is that he has a crush on that boy. As he was about to finish off his sentence the boy walked past him as if he didn't know he was there, " did he just ignore me???", Tadano thought to himself. "Uh... hey... im..uh...Tadano HitoHito....", Tadano called out. No response, it was as if the boy was trying to ignore him. Tadano took a quick look at the cubby hole next to him, "Shousuke".
"Oh so his name is shousuke..." Tadano thought.