chapter 2: Greetings and salutations

Tadano started walking to class. Still shocked by what just happened at the school entrance. "What the hell was up with him...all I did was introduce myself...did I do anything to him...do I smell bad.." Tadano rambled to himself.
"Heh...whatever its not like im ever going to see him again!" Tadano said.

Tadano then chose to sit on the seat next to the window at the back so as to not attract alot of attention to himself. Out of the blue, Tadano could hear a crowd of students down the hallway walking to the very same classroom he is in. It was like as if they were following someone...someone popular.

"Eh? Sounds like they're following someone...wonder who could that be...whoever that is they must be extremely popular to gain the attention of that many students". Tadano then, glanced at the door and through the window, he could see a faint outline of a person. The door slid open, then came in, Shousuke, "WHAT!! THEY WERE FOLLOWING HIM!! I mean I don't blame them but have they not seen the way he behaves.." Tadano thought to himself.

Shousuke then, took a sit next to tadano and just stare into blank space as students observe and take pictures of him. Tadano blushed once again, and couldn't help but stare as well. Shousuke looked perfect, "Oh...hello again...sorry for my behaviour back there.." Tadano said.

"All right class, please introduce yourselves" said Miss Namake.
Tadano stood up. "Hi im Tadano HitoHito nice to meet you all.." Tadano exclaimed. Time has passed and everyone in the class had introduced themselves except for Shousuke. "Hey you, the boy with the curly hair... you gonna introduce yourself or not" Miss Namake called. Shousuke then stood up, walked up to the chalkboard and wrote his name. The whole class started squealing in delight as they talk about how gorgeous shousuke is.

"That's...odd.." Tadano thought to himself.