☆ Introducing ☆

Assalamualaikum people.

Have a look at what I have brought for you all this time!💫🤞🏻

This book is dedicated to @surusworld My love... My Jaan...!🥰

•°~♧~°•

Introduction.

A tale of two destinies from different world.

She, a demon was sent into the human world for a secret mission which would be as important to them as their life. She came for it to prove herself as true one among from them.

He, a human having fold of secrets of his own but still is unknown to some strange reality connected with his life. A rockstar living in the hearts of millions of fans but doesn't feel any place for anyone in his heart. Thriving to get as much as he can while in search of Eternal peace.

What will happen when their fate will play an unexpected game to bring them together? A series of secrets getting unfolded while lots of realization taking place. So will it be easy to get these two worlds connected alongside achieving their goal?

Surely there must be someone playing an important role to let it happen. Of course! Their Destinies.

Let's see what happens as a result of this Collusion Of Destinies!

°•~♧~•°

Few things : Don't Copy. Don't shower hate and if possible ignore grammatical errors!

•♧•

Something new and interesting for you all! No????😛

Tell me, how was it?

Are you excited?🤩

Do vote, share and comment.🥰

Love,

Arshiya!💞