The First Four Years

No, this isn't little house on the prairie.

Just a small collection of one-shots that aren't really one-shots because they are all related to each other and the story

So the story began with Percy at age 6, Nat at age 20, Clint at age 24. I'm just making up ages as we go...so, I dunno. Anyway, Percy is 7 now. I think there will be a one-shot for each year. I haven't written it yet so I dunno...

3rd POV

6 Year Old Percy

Percy was running around giggling. She had just stolen Clint's favorite bow. Of course, she knew the consequences of stealing. But what could she say? She's a pro at it! Percy ran into the guest room and ran into the closet. She then pushed a sliding panel that you wouldn't notice unless you knew to look for it. She then put the bow on the rack where she stored his other bows. She also had two of Nat's guns, though it was much harder to steal from her.

"Where are you?" Clint yelled reaching the room she was in. Percy silently slid the door closed and stepped out of the closet.

"You took long enough," Percy said huffing.

"Where is it?" Clint asked. Percy shook her head with a sly smile.

"You won't be able to find it," Percy said.

"Give it to me. This is the third bow you've stolen this month! It's only the 12th!" Clint said.

"Oh, but what's life without a little mystery?" Percy said.

"Just give it back! I'm going to get fired if I ask for another bow."

Percy sighed. "Fine!" She groaned. "But you can't tell Nat!" Percy then walked to the closet and opened the door. 

"Your bows are in there," Percy said sadly.

"How did you make this?" Clint asked, walking inside the little room.

"It was quite simple, really. Nat had never looked in the guest room closet and I need a place to stash some things so, I found this piece of wood. Painted it brown, then I cut it in half. I then had to drill wheels into it so could move. I grabbed my pocket knife my mom gave me for my fifth birthday and made a hand grip so that I would be able to open it, but it had to be small enough that aunt wouldn't see anything." Percy said. 

"This is amazing!" Clint declared. "Are those your mom's guns? Not even the highest agents can sneak up on her, let alone steal her stuff! This is amazing!" Clint praised making Percy blush.

"It wasn't tha-" Percy started. Her head suddenly perked up.

"Hurry! Close the door!" Percy whisper-yelled to Clint. Clint quickly closed the door after grabbing the eight bows in there.

~~~~~~~

5 Year Time skip brought to you by your exhausted sleep-deprived author who lost an hour of sleep to present this to you. SO BE GRATEFUL!!!!!

11 Year Old Percy

"Hi! I'm home!" Percy called walking into her home. 

"Already?" Nat questioned sticking her head out of the kitchen. Percy walked to her room and dumped her suitcase and stuff in the closet. Grabbing her MP3 player from her bag she collapsed on her bed. Plugging the earplugs in her ears she fell asleep.

Nat walked into her niece's room. "Percy..." Natasha sighed. She walked up to Percy and pulled the earbud out. 

"Percy!" 

"Huh?" Percy asked.

"Why are you home already? The school year isn't over yet." Natasha asked.

"Oh...I uh, I got expelled." Percy said pulling the other earbud out.