TLT

AGE CHANGE: Clint is 29

Soooo...Percy still ditches. Nat gets turned to dust but she thinks that it's one of her mortal enemies, not the minotaur that was attacking them. Um...things mainly happen the same way. Just Percy liking smart things and stuff. This chapter's mood might keep altering, blame it on the music I'm listening to. Oh! ANNABETH IS STILL A GIRL!!!! Yay!

'Kay then, I'll write the reunion. No Medusa head since no Gabe. Percy comes back at the end of the summer not at the end of her quest.

3rd POV

Percy took a deep breath. Standing in front of the house of her house made her fully realize the course's of the summer. That she was a danger to her aunt...a danger to everyone she knows. But she knew it would probably be worse to not return at all. 

Finally deciding to knock, the door swung open. In second's she was enveloped in a hug from her aunt. 

"Too tight!!!" Percy screeched. 

"Too bad." Her aunt said hugging her tighter. 

Natasha picked up her niece and took her in to the house kicking the door closed behind her.

"Your alive!" Natasha said hugging Percy again after dropping her on the couch. Suddenly letting go she dropped Percy on to the floor and slapped her on her head. "Don't you dare do that to me ever again!!!" 

Percy smiled uneasily. She couldn't promise that it wouldn't happen again, that would be a lie.

"I'll try." Percy said trying to make it seem like a Joke. Somehow it passed under her aunts normally watchful eye.

"Where were you! The news said that you were kidnapped! I made S.H.E.I.L.D. start a search for you!!!" 

"Um...uh...uh....um....I was, ya know, all other the country....?" Percy said, not sure what to say.

"How did you escape? They said that you saved two other kids? Who kidnapped you?" 

"Natasha, let the girl breath, she just got back okay?" Laura asked walking in with Clint and their kids.

"Hey." Percy said, waving. 

"Glad your back!" Laura said, smiling at her. She then mumbled "Your aunt was going a bit crazy..."

Percy laughed. 

"What?" Natasha and Clint asked, having not heard Laura.

"Nothing." Percy quickly squeaked. 

"I'm hungry! Do we have any cookies? Actually, how about some lasagna?" Percy asked wandering into the kitchen. The young girl then peaked her head out disgust. "This kitchen looks horrendous!!! Did you not clean it once  while I was gone? Laura must not have come over I guess..."

"So, lasagna or soup? I personally prefer lasagna, so if no one says anything I'll cook lasagna. You know, some of the kids taught me some really good recipes, even though technicaly the food is made for us. Hm...how is  that food made? Who makes it? Maybe they're some invisible servants that walk around. Oh! Ooh! And they have to be able to read minds! Yesss! Telepathic..."

"Do any of you know what's she's talking about?" Natasha asked after Clint got a pit pale.

"I don't think she is...well, i guess she could be. But then I would have heard...and I don't see anything on her arm? Maybe they didn't accept her? No, then she wouldn't be alive..." Laura was mumbling.

"Why wouldn't she be alive?" Nat asked her friend.

"Nothing! No reason i wouldn't be alive. Besides the fact that my aunt is a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent." Percy said -maybe a little to quickly- walking in with a cup of milk.