Character Info

Name - (Y/N) (L/N)

Quirk - Winds of Hel

Appearance - Casual appearance is a pure white hoodie with a grey t-shirt underneath it, light blue jeans, and his shoes are white sneaker with a black trim. He wears his school uniform more loosely with a baggy appearance. His hero uniform consists of a white jacket with a fur trimmed neck guard, his pants are white track pants and his shoes are white sneakers. His arms and legs also are covered in metal armor to support him in battle, along with a capsule device on his back and the device to control it on his left wrist.

Personality - Selfless, Quirky, and Determined

Quirk Description - Always emitting a cold mist that never stops! He's able to make it ice or mist by just thinking about, he's also able to shape different forms to fit his current situation! Though his mist and ice is tied to him physically so if his ice or mist is damaged to much, he'll recieve damage on his body!

Pairing - Who knows?

Stats - Power 3/5, Speed 5/5, Technique 4/5, Intelligence 3/5, Cooperativeness 5/5

Background - (Y/N) is a rare case, His family on both his parents side has been one with no quirks but when his was uncovered at a young age it changed many things for his family. Having a quirk that is always active does have its problems but he's been able to handle it so far. He has his own goals for joining U.A. and even though it just for becoming a hero, He won't just let anyone know his secrets. His role model is All Might but not everything All Might stands for is his ideal hero. There has been something haunting him for years but after not having seen any sign of them for nearly a year, he thinks they have finally vanished.

A/N - So enjoy a character info part! As time goes on more things will be made clear and many parts of this sheet will be updated, Nice slow character development, I love nothing else than development!