Prolouge - Setting Down a Path

Enjoying my peaceful sleep was the kind of relaxing time I needed... Until my alarm alerted me to the current time! "Maaaaaaaaaaaan! Gotta get up and start...for.......school......... OH CRAAAAP!" Jumping to my feet I started my daily morning routine of dressing and cleaning myself up. I ran down the stairs of my home and when I saw my parents at the table I waved. "Morning son, you seem to be in a rush." "I'm gonna be late on the first day! Imma take this apple and head out. I'll see you both later tonight!" Bursting through the front door I started my run for the school but little did I know what my parents were discussing as I left. "He does know school doesn't start for another three hours right?" "He was so excited for school I saw him set his alarm more early than needed... I'm surprised he still has all that energy left in him." Enjoying a laugh as they continued to eat breakfast it seems this day was off to good start. (Y/N) had still been running and knowing this part of town like his own hand, took a turn down a alley to gain up for lost time but as he rounded another corner, ran into something about his height. "Ow!" The knock down to the ground was a hard one but as he saw what the object he ran into was, he felt guilty. It was a young man with disheveled hair and his skin was very pale along with a cracked face and dim eyes. "Sorry about that!" Shooting to my feet I gave my hand to the guy "Take my hand, should have been looking where I was going." With a small smile on my face he took my hand but as I pulled him up I noticed how his thumb was being stuck out intentionally. "How interesting, thats a school uniform isn't it." "Yep! Just started my school year at U.A. and I'm suited for the hero course. Names (Y/N) (L/N), pleasure to meet you." The guy didn't say anything but he grew a smile and then I saw his yellow teeth "Tenji Shoki. I wanna propose a question towards you, what do you think of our current hero society?" Tenji asked his question and he saw how quickly the student in front of him changed. "It needs to change, I don't have a current idea on how but this current one needs to end." Tenji was taken aback but was pulled out of his shock as the student laughed "Hahaha... I'm sorry I got serious there! That question is just one I ask myself daily.".

"I'll see ya around Tenji, take my apple as a apology!" He tossed the breakfast to the stranger and started another sprint for the school but as his back was turned, Tenji caught the apple with his hand disintegrating the red fruit "Not now but he does have promise. Can't have the heroes getting their claws into him, I'll be the only one to have him!" The young student continued his run to the new school until he saw something he couldn't abide to allow to continue! "You! Don't you know the time?! We have to get going! LETS GO!!!" (Y/N) grabbed a short girl with the same uniform as him and shot off again with slightly more weight added unto him. "W-W-What are you doing?! Put me down!" The girl was obviously confused and scared by what was happening but as (Y/N) kept running he was joined by a boy with quite the unique and tough looking eyes! "HEY! WHY ARE YOU CARING THE GIRL AND RUNNING LIKE A MAN ON A MISSION?!?!" "SCHOOL! I WOKE UP LATE AND I SAW HER MOVING TOO SLOW, WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE!" The boy who joined them seemed to understand the situation and kept pace with (Y/N), and shortly another boy found himself running along with the pair of boys and the girl who seemed to have passed out! "Why you guys running?! We having a race?" The red head with his spiky hair was smiling as he talked "NO! WE DONT WANT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" The three boys all just noticed they were wearing the same school uniform as eachother, including the girl, and it's finally clicked. "So we all could be classmates! Awesome!" (Y/N) gave a giant smile as he introduced himself "Names Eijiro Kirishima, glad to meet you!" "The name is Tetsutesu Tetsutetsu!" The boys made the run to school more interesting as it was made a race, with the winner being Kirishima and last being (Y/N) who collapsed to the ground with the girl still on his back. "Gotta... train my body more...." The girl at this point seemed to have woken up and she wasn't happy. "Why did you just kidnap me?! Also if you didn't know you idiots, school still doesn't start for another hour!" Storming away from the three boys who were still confused by what she had just said "An hour..." Kirishima looked at Tetsutesu then both boys looked at the now sleeping white haired boy on the ground "Lets move him to a bench.".

"(Y-Y/N)! Please wake up." Waking up to the sound of his name, he saw green hair and a nervous looking boy that he recognized immediately "Midoriya! What are you doing in my dreams? Or is this reality? Doesn't matter!" Standing up and throwing his shoulder over Midoriyas own he walked with the fellow student. "I'm glad you are here, after the entrance exam I was worried but I shouldn't have been after all. Know what class you'll be in?" "Class 1-A apart of the hero course, what about you (Y/N)?" "Same! I'm going to go on ahead of you. I gotta get eyes on the beuties of our class!" The white haired kid snickered to himself but his new friend couldn't help but wonder if this was the same calm and detrimened boy he meet before. "A-Are you alright (Y/N)? How you are acting is very different from the last time I saw you." "Blow the breeze! I'm the same guy, just a little less serious about stuff since I got in the school but don't worry. This ain't all a joke to me!" Izuku watched as his new friend strolled away with no care, even trying to chat with a few girls but getting shooed away immediately.

The door to classroom 1-A burst open and the students inside looked at a new student with white hair and sparkling eyes "Look at these beauties! Sparkling like a...." Another boy who seemed to be sparkling all over winked at the new student "Like me?" "Yes! Like sparkling blondie!" (Y/N) was now writing down in a small notebook as he walked over to a desk and sat down, some people were curious and took a glance at what he was writing. The kid was so engrossed in his notebook that the people who were looking didn't think he noticed them until a chill ran down each of their necks "Can't have you peeking yet my fellows! This is important work that I have in here and only until I'm done ill share with you!" He laughed until his eyes caught sight of a certain girl he already had the pleasure of meeting, sitting at her desk (Y/N) found it to be the perfect time to make a move. "Heyo! How's it hanging?" She looked at (Y/N) with a disgusted look and the poor white haired student nearly fell over in shock. He walked back to his own seat and sunk into a despair not noticing the small winter wonderland that was forming around himself and his desk, other students tried getting his attention so he would stop but it wouldn't work. His attention was drawn to the door being opened and when he saw the green hair the mood changed right away. "M-Midoriya! T-That girl called be an insect and said she would crush me with her shoe! How could she be so mean?!?!?" Izuku looked at his crying friend who was shaking him back and forth, he couldn't believe this was the same person. "I do have to say though she has this feel about her. Almost like a punk or maybe a rock band member? Might have to make a mo-! Ack!" Kirishima walked up from behind and knocked out the very loud and energetic boy "Sorry about him. I'll put him back in his seat now." Everyone watched as the red head carried the passed out boy back to his seat. The snow that had gathered was now gone which was replaced by a small veil of mist covering the boys body. "Nini... Tori..." He was talking in his sleep but no one heard him mention those names, unknown to the class his dream was in fact a nightmare.

Proluge is done! I'll be ending this one early since I'm tired, I'm making this first arc longer than planned. I think this will be a way to get his quirk straight and form some friendships that will be put into play at the end of the arc! Thanks for reading and Enjoy your day!