Chapter 1 - Showing off with Style

Everyone in class was gathered outside in a basic track area dressed in their gym uniforms. (Y/N) was standing next to Izuku drawing in the images of the girls, expect for one girl who was onbhis avoid list. It turned out while he was passed out the homeroom teacher, who was actually the pro hero Eraserhead, or Aizawa to us. He wanted us to test our quirks and while that was boring for the first day I could understand the point. "Now Bakugo, what was your ball throw average in school?" "63 meters" "Now I want you to throw this one using your quirk. It doesn't matter how you do it, Just don't leave the circle." Bakugo stepped up to the circle and in the next second tossed the ball using his explosive quirk to amplify the throw... He also yelled out DIE as he threw it. Aizawa showed us the meters and it was incredible! "You will all be doing a series of tests such as this. Society has held you back long enough, time to show off." Awesome! The class also had similar reactions like me but Aizawa seemed to get ticked off when this being fun was mentioned "Fun? This school and course are meant to make you heroes, it's not meant to be fun. Here's the new rule... Last one on the ranking is kicked out of the class." Pfft! Izuku noticed my laugh but he wasn't the only one "Something funny (Y/N)? Being cocky has caused enough people to fail this course, I suppose you won't be any different." Can't believe how funny our teacher is, he certainly doesn't look like a comedian. "Nah! I'm not failing this test! You said we could go all out and I intend to do just that!".

Our first test was a short dash which I used my quirk to slide along the ground finishing in a great time, next was a long jump which I used my ice to gain a speed boost and jumped over the pit completely. Test after test was proved easy with my quirk and while I passed the ball throw with flying colors, there was a small problem for my green headed friend. His quirk was strength enhancement but the downside was the greater power he suffered more bodily harm, almost like my quirk. I'm no quirk expert but from the short time I've seen him use it he can control it in certain body parts like his arms and legs. Aizawa knew his habit of breaking his limbs so to pass this test and even be able to stay in the course, he needed to prove he could fight without losing his arm in one punch. My attempt would be to focus my power on one of my fingers to launch the ball but maybe he can't control it that precise. Izuku stepped up with the ball and when he went to throw I saw the energy but it disappeared into his finger just as he threw the ball! "I'm still standing Aizawa, Sir!" Good job Midoriya, I'm proud to call you a friend for fighting with your all! We finished the rest of the tests and I scored as the thrid from the top, last was Midoriya but he shouldn't be troubled since this was just a test after all. "I was kidding about sending past place home." The class erupted into confusion, well expect for me and a girl with long black hair in a ponytail "I'm sorry, I thought everyone already knew he wasn't serious." "Not a problem! I also knew he wasn't serious! Look at us, best buds already with our supreme intellect!" I threw my arm around the girls neck and let out a laugh until I felt someone smack the back of my neck, knocking me out like before. "Sorry about that, he's a very touchy and expressive person." Kirishima threw (Y/N) on his back with everyone proceeding back to the classroom.

First day of school was always the most boring since after the little quirk test all the remaining classes were introductions to the course and class bonding introductions. (Y/N) spent the day trying to buddy up and chat with the various girls in the class but they all shot him down, politely, but enough to know he didn't have a chance.... yet! He did manage to form some rapport with a few of his class though, Kirishima was already forming a strong bond since they both held boundless energy, Kaminari and Mineta seemed to bond well with their fellow woman seeker, and while she did shot down his advances Mina was another one who accepted his friendship. The day ended and everyone was dismissed from school, (Y/N) took the chance to chat with Midoriya. "Yo! Midoriya! Awesome showing earlier man, I knew you would figure out something." "Thanks, but you could have told me Aizawa wasn't serious." "Nope! I honestly thought you knew, he did say we could go all out!" We talked about the class and the future of our new classes until Izuku brought up something interesting. "I-I noticed something during our quirk test involving you. You changed... Almost like you became someone else. You were focused, precise in how you moved with your quirk. Once a test ended you were back to the same old you." Hmmmm.... He really is smarter than I thought, thank you for surprising me once more Izuku. "In battle, be it fake or real, I change myself to face the situation. Unfaltering deterimantion is my biggest pride, I can NEVER falter again!" Izuku didn't ask me why I was so adamant in my deterimantion which I thanked him for mentally. I just cant fail in my plans, I have too much I need to accomplish!