Chp 4: Run Away Mess

____________-~° ° °~-_____________

After his classes, immediately got up to and head to the cafeteria for lunch. He tiredly sighed before bumping into someone. Again.

'Oh god...Please don't be Kiyomasa, Please don't be Kiyo-' Takemichi repeatedly chant in his head, hoping it wasn't Kiyomasa, they weren't supposed to meet right now cause they'll be meeting later for Takemichi's punishment. And that's getting beat up, just like that day.

"Ah! There you are Takemichi! We've been looking for you everywhere!" An awfully familiar voice was heard making Takemichi look up.

"Akkun! Guys!" Eyes shining as he saw his friends before launching himself at them almost making them fall. And it'll be quite embarrassing cause many students are still around.

"Takemichi!- what- Don't do that! What if I didn't catch you?!" Akkun scolded Takemichi who was sheepishly scratching his cheek while the others sweat drop.

'What're we gonna do with you Takemichi...' The four friends thought before softening their gaze at the blonde beauty, known as Takemichi.

"Hm?... Takemichi, aren't you hot?" Takuya asked; noticing Takemichi wearing a blazer, and soon then, the rest started to question as well.

"Eh?- um..." 'What do I say?!- I could've worn something else-' His line of thought and ranting was cut off when he got suddenly dragged by the collar. He immediately knew what was gonna happen next but before he got fully taken away, he looked at his friends and saw the four of them were getting beat up after they tried running for him.

His face saddened and frowned, he let himself get dragged; looking like a dead body.

'Sorry guys...' He apologized in mind before getting thrown to the ground harshly; grunting in pain, he slowly looked up and saw Kiyomasa with his Underlings again, but there were more now.

'Shit... they're gonna kill me!' Takemichi thought; thinking about what they were gonna do to him again. For the last week, ever since Kiyomasa found him again, they started to like the blonde for being their Stress Reliever, and Takemichi would always go home covered in Dirt, wounds, scratches, Bruises and even Hickeys now.

"Ready for another one Hanagaki? This one's for being late and trying to Escape again" Kiyomasa grinned menacingly sending a cold shiver to Takemichi; he gulped hard, and shut his eyes tight before curling himself into a ball, protecting his head once again as he shuddered in fear.