Chp 8: A Weird Partner

_____________–~°  °  °~–______________

--The Next Day--

It was now the next day and Takemichi was currently walking towards School, his hands in his pockets and his bag on his shoulder while listening to music with his headphones in.

‘I feel like today's gonna be a weird one...hmm’ Takemichi thought as he sweat drop before shrugging it off and continued walking.

°  °  °

--At School--

It was now lunch time, he was walking through the hallways to go to the cafeteria, when he bumped into someone making him stagger a little back.

“Ah! There you are! I've been looking for you Takemichi-kun!” A girl's voice said. He looked up and saw it was Hina.

“Eh? — Hina?!...s — sorry I didn't see you hehe” Takemichi apologized sheepishly but Hina waved it off and said it wasn't a big deal.

“Anyways!...Here!, Mom made an extra one for you!” Hina said as she handed Takemichi a bento wrapped in a cute yellow cloth.

“U — um I was actually going to —” He was cut off when Hina suddenly grabbed his hand and started to drag him somewhere.

“C'mon Takemichi-kun! I'm finished being busy so let's hang out and eat together!” She smiled.

“Where are we going?” Takemichi asked, being dragged by his best friend.

“To my classroom! Let's eat there!” Hina laughed while Takemichi sweat dropped from her cheerfulness.

°  °  °

--Hina's Classroom--

They both excuse themselves and went to Hina's table. Takemichi grabbed a chair and faced Hina's table and they started to eat, with everyone not minding them cause they were all doing their own thing.

“Sooooo...what were you up to these past few days? — did something interesting happen?~” Hina teasingly asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Intetesting?...well...” Takemichi repeated, remembering what just happened yesterday.

‘...I can't just tell her I got chased and almost got r@ped! Plus I can't just tell her I met a gang too! She'd kill me if she finds out I was dragged into a situation like that!... But they were just helping me!..right?’ Takemichi thought for a second before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He grabbed his phone and saw a number he doesn't recognize, but being the nice person he is, he excused himself and answered.