Chp 12: Several Love Givers pt.3

A/N: HEY! before U guys read — U probably noticed by now that this story is slow processed not slow updated but slow processed so that means this story might be a little long 😅

A/N: HEY! before U guys read — U probably noticed by now that this story is slow processed not slow updated but slow processed so that means this story might be a little long 😅. Idk but I'm just detailed when I write — sorry bout that ✌🏼💗 . And — anyone like the new cover? 👀... — enjoy! 🥂

_____________–~°  °  °~–______________

After cooking and setting up, they were all now seated down with spaces in-between them. Takemichi then walked in carrying the food in hand. He weirdly looked at them and questioned in his head —.

‘Why are they far away from each other?’ Takemichi asked but proceeded to put the food down and sat in between Mitsuya and Draken. They mentally cheered in their heads as they get to be beside their beloved Blondie but Mikey and Baji on the other hand were both sulking cause they didn't get to be close to Takemichi.

“Let's eat?” Takemichi smiled. They couldn't help but feel enlightened by that smile, it took all of they're problems and worries away by a second and that's why they love and adore him with all their heart.

‘God, how can I make you mine...’ Draken thought and started to eat along with the rest. He stared at space for a bit before a voice broke his train of thought.

“You okay Draken-kun?... Your spacing out, something wrong?” Takemichi asked. Draken was surprised a bit but brushed it off as he just nodded a bit before turning his head away from the blonde.

‘Is it bad to wish for a kiss right now?’ Draken thought and blushed at his question.

‘No fair! I wanted to sit next to Takemitchy!~...’ Mikey whined in his thoughts.

‘I would protest to sit next to him but I remembered I marked him to the point he covered it up with a bandaid and a towel around him neck... ’ Baji smirked, feeling quite satisfied with his work.

“... Hm?... What's on your neck Takemitchy?” Mitsuya questioned. Squinting his eyes on something that's attached to Takemichi's neck. He put down his food and tilted the blondes head to the side gently not wanting to hurt him.

“... A bandaid?, Did you hurt yourself?” Draken asked, his eyebrows furrowed questioningly. It also caught the other two's attention.

“Did you hurt yourself Takemitchy?, If so then you could've —” Mikey said but didn't finish cause Takemichi cut him off by frantically covering the thing up with his hand with a constipated look.

“It's — it's Mosquitoes! — yeah! It's just a Mosquito bite! I put a bandaid on so I don't scratch and irritate it more... Hehe” Takemichi explained frantically.

They stared at him, bewildered by the sudden movement.

“...Ok then” Mitsuya said and sat back down in his seat, his eyes not yet leaving Takemichi's neck as he was still covering it in a protective way.