A

"Alphas are more aggressive towards their mates. An Alpha can form a bond with any of the three sub-sexes; Alpha, Beta, and Omega." Miss Bustier explained as her students jotted down the information she relayed.

"Alpha females tend to have difficult times conceiving. An Alpha female will have a higher likelihood of conception if her partner is an Omega. Alpha females have a tendency to leave their child in the care of their partner preferably a Beta or an Omega. Two Alpha mates often hire nannies." Miss Bustier Added.

Adrien sighed as he rolled his number two pencil across his desk. He knew not all this information was accurate. His mom was an Alpha and she absolutely refused to leave her precious baby boy in the care of someone else. She almost gave up her acting career because of it.

"I will divide you up into partners for a class project. You will choose a topic on this handout about Alphas and research them." Miss Bustier said as a handful of papers were given to each row. One student took a paper then passed the stack on to the next student repeating the process until all papers were passed out.

Adrien looked at the topics not really interested in any of them. He kinda hoped he got partnered up with Max, Sabrina, or Nino since they were considered three of four smartest in the class. He wanted to use sympathy points so he did not have to work on it but still get credit. A trick Chloe taught him. He tried this trick with Alya and she called him on it and had him do the entire project by himself only to slap her name on it last minute. He wanted to tell Miss Bustier but Alya threatened to rat him out about him doing the same to the other students.

Miss Bustier looked at her clipboard and started listing off the groups. "Nino and Alya, Juleka and Rose, Max and Alix, Kim and Nathaniel, Chloe and Sabrina, Ivan and Mylène, Adrien and Marinette." She sat her clipboard on her desk. "Before I forget, if you are partnered with an Alpha you are allowed to use him or her as a reference."

Marinette and Nino switched seats so they could talk to their respective project partners.

"Which one do you want to do?" Marinette asked Adrien.

He looked at the list once again knowing that Alya was going to make sure he didn't take advantage of Marinette. Not that Adrien would let Marinette do the entire project by herself. He's seen her grades and wants to actually pass this class.

The list of topics were as follows: Fated Bonds, Alpha, and Omega Relationships, Alpha and Beta Relationships, Bond Marks, Alpha Ruts, Alpha, and Alpha Relationships, Alpha Senses, and How to identify an Alpha.

"You go ahead and choose."

"Umm..." She said as she tucked a piece of her loose hair behind her ear. She wanted to choose Alpha and Beta Relationships. But that topic was probably the worst option if she wanted to hide her crush on Adrien. "Alpha Ruts?" Marinette questioned not sure on what those were exactly but Alya did mention having them from time to time. She thought perhaps it was a phase of where Alpha's couldn't be productive after all people nonchalantly say that they're in a rut so it can't be too bad.

"That's doesn't mean what you think it does," Adrien replied as if he could read her mind. He classified Marinette as the most innocent of the friend group since she had no Alpha influence besides Alya and him.

"Can you tell me?" She asked batting her genuinely curious blue eyes at her crush. Adrien gulped he didn't want to be the one to ruin her innocence but at the same, he didn't want anyone else to ruin it either.

Alya overhead Marinette's question and couldn't resist making Adrien stumble over his words even it would be at her best friend's expense. "Talking about Alphas Ruts is so borrowing" She whined. "You should so let Adrien show you instead. After all, isn't experience the best teacher?"