Θ

CHOO! CHOO! Sounds of winged menaces taking over the school. Screams of panic as grey birds clawed at unsuspecting victims.

CHOO! CHOO! A sound that had plagued Paris time and time again. Seventy-two times was it now? It was hard to count as it seemed any little thing that was inconvenient to a pigeon would cause Xavier Ramier to be akumatized.

"Let's strat with eggs-ecuting the girl responsible for such travesties!" He petted a pigeon underneath its chin before he walked into the courtyard.

"Fifty euros, he's after Chloe." Rena Rouge said as she was perched on the rooftop barely out of sight. She was evaluating the situation to lessen Ladybug's load when she arrived.

"Then I guess, I call Lila." Carapace added as she was the antagonist that betrayed a remarkable amount of people.

"I call Adrien." ChatNoir chimmed in. Spooking both Rena Rouge and Carapace. He knew it was wrong to bet on who Mr. Pigeon's target was but it was harmless fun.

Rena Rouge raised a mask-brow. "You have to pick someone else." As it was weird to bet on yourself.

In all the chaos of flying birds, ChatNoir caught a glimpse Marinette choosing not to run out the emergency exits but into the locker room. "Marinette?"

"Your betting on Marinette? Really?" Rena Rouge asking thinking that her mask-brow would be stuck in its raised position. As the amount of times ChatNoir said something out-of-the-box.

ChatNoir jumped down trying very carefully not to gain Mr. Pigeon's attention. He had to get Marinette out of danger before he even attempted to solve the Mr. Pigeon problem. Which he knew was a dumb decision as if he solved the Mr. Pigeon problem first, she would not be in danger anymore. But that would put her at risk of being injured and he could not have that. Even, if Ladybug possessed a backspace button, deleting all the physical travesties beforehand. He could not let her get hurt, not when she was already hurting. Courtesy of him.

ChatNoir thought he was in the clear to jump over the railing to get to the first floor. 'DING!' 'DING!' "SHIT!" His bell had exposed him causing him to loose his footing. He was very sure that he was going to land flat on his face despite the saying 'cats always land on their feet.' He proved that to be a lie, again and again.

He did not expect to get caught let alone by a person who he almost didn't recognize. A person that he had not seen in what felt like an eternity ago. The man who caught him seemed to have a broken French accent. No doubt a side effect of living away from his roots for so long. "You okay uh... ChatNoir?"

'Felix?' ChatNoir's ears were flattened as the man who looked eerily like a younger version of his father held him like a very large baby. If this man was who ChatNoir thought he was, then this was not how he expected the reunion to go. If he dared hope there to be a reunion. "Yeh..."

Ladybug appeared swatting away pigeons with the swing of her yo-yo.
She looked back and saw ChatNoir in his odd situation. "CHAT! QUIT GOOFING OFF!"

She thought she was hallucinating a maturer looking Adrien swaddling ChatNoir. She shook her head thinking that her hormones were just screwing with her vision just as they did with her emotions.

ACHOO! ChatNoir unintentionally sneezed on his savior before heading to help Ladybug. "You know Ladybug these were not the type of birds, I wanted to see today." ACHOO!

Ladybug rolled her eyes at how stupid she was not seeing the similarities between Adrien and ChatNoir were. They both were allergic to birds. How many people were that height and had that type of allergy? Like twelve.