V. Start Again

Chimon came to Pluem's room at exactly 8 in the morning.

"How's your wound?" Chimon asked with a blank face.

"It's good, I think. It doesn't hurt much unlike before." Pluem answered.

Then Chimon started to prepare Pluem's medication and the supplies he will be using to clean Pluem's wounds.

"That's good, that means it is healing properly." He said.

"Ahhh... Ok," Pluem said.

Chimon did his job as fast and as smooth as he can. An awkward and deafening silence filled the air as Chimon is doing his job. That's why it was a surprise when Pluem say something Chimon wasn't expecting him to say.

"I'm sorry,"

"What?" Chimon suddenly lift his head and look at Pluem, surprised.

"I'm sorry for what I did before, I know I didn't make a good impression, I hope we could start a new?" He said.

Chimon sighed.

"I think I could consider that," He said.

"I hope we could be friends?"

"To be friends with someone is to have fate in him, and to earn his trust. Could you trust me?"

"You're my nurse, you take care of me, of course, I trust you." Pluem said even though, these cheesy words only makes him shy. He doesn't usually say things like these. "How about you?"

"I'll think about it," Chimon said. "If you pass, I'll let you know."

Then he left the room with a confused Pluem.

But Chimon came back but just peek inside. "I'll be back to check after four hours,"

"Ok,"

Chimon went to the kitchen to look for Nanon and he was there with Frank.

"Wow, you amaze me," Frank said.

Chimon raised his eyebrow, he was confused.

"How did you manage to tame him?"

"What do you mean?"

"My brother is not a very warm person, he is actually the opposite, usually he's moody and grumpy and rude, especially to stragers but he treats you nicely. So, how did you do that?"

"sheer luck, I guess?" Chimon said. "and my undeniably great personality,"

Frank snort when he heard it.

Chimon and Frank wasn't a stranger to each other. In fact their close friends. Frank always visited Dr. New in the hospital when Chimon was having his internship. Usually, Dr. New drags Chimon with him, when he would have lunch out with Frank. Both boys were easily bonded by their interests in Manga and Coffee.

"Now that you talked about your awful brother's personality... What happened to him? Why is he like that?" Chimon asked wasn't able to control his nosy personality anymore.

"Just some bad relationships and betrayal, I guess...or not... He was like that even before...It is just his personality." Frank said while snorting.

Chimon looked at him unamused.

"What?! He is my brother."Frank said.

" Your brother was shot, that happened while he is working? " Chimon asked out of his curiosity. You know, he is a nosy person to begin with.

" Yep, he was chasing a robber, he didn't expect that the person also has a gun,"

" He is quite lucky then, it didn't hit any vital organ. "