(permawip) Imagine a Stranger, part 2 //Poland & Reichtangle//

//Just so no one feels blue-balled during reading: I wrote until right before they have sex for the first time then I stopped and gave a summary of what i would have written because I didn't want to write sex.//

//Reichtangle is referred to as Germany in this.

Germany must have imagined the flash of recognition in his angel's eyes when he offered his hand without introduction at the next council. After all, he wasn't vain enough to imagine he had left any kind of impression on him. The last time he saw Poland, they had barely been introduced.

Poland was silent for a moment, and then reached and took the Empire's gloved hand. Compared to Germany's, his hand was like a child's, and when Germany closed his own around it, he enveloped it and shook it twice, squeezing gently. Then, their hands parted.

"The German Empire... was it?" his angel asked after a moment.

Germany rarely regretted being mute. It prevented him from embarrassing himself often and gave himself an air of grandness that would have otherwise been unearned. But now, he felt his lack of words most keenly. He gave one clean nod instead.

"Yes, I-- doubt you remember me. Britain introduced us. I'm Poland," the nymph said. His voice sounded uncertain or shy. Was it possible that Poland was flustered by him? No, it had to be that Poland was afraid of him. Germany did not like the thought of that.

He nodded again, trying to show that he recognized Poland from before.

"It is nice to see you again, though."

Germany, as a man of few words, could only replace them with gestures. So, he bent down, taking Poland's hand again, and lifted it to his face, where he pressed it against where his face could open into teeth. He never dared call it a kiss, since a kiss in his mind required lips, and he had none, only skin that stretched around his vast maw of teeth.

Poland visibly shivered slightly, and in that moment, Germany could feel his heartbeat through his skin and smell his hormones.

And his angel was--...

Lustful? Germany straightened up, and looked down at Poland, and only now noticed the flush creeping up Poland's neck.

___

Poland's heart nearly jumped into his throat as he saw the monster of a man striding over to him. The rest of the floor seemed to melt away in front of him, and everything was secondary. His suit was a drab grey as always, but it gave him the characteristics of a ghost or banshee that had had all of the color and life sucked out of him. Every twitch of his muscles was filled with power.

And then, without a word or even a signal of greeting, it reached out its hand. Had the Empire recognized him? Poland wouldn't presume, but it was a habit of more powerful nations to try to steal Polish land. Perhaps he only saw Poland as a target to ultimately destroy and claim for himself.

Poland eventually shook himself from these thoughts, and took his hand. It was so large, his closed hand completely covered Poland's hand and wrist. The things this man could do to Poland, if he wanted to... Poland pulled his hand away.

"The German Empire, was it?" he asked.

The man nodded, and Poland imagined he was annoyed, since everyone should know his name and face. He was one of the newest and most impressive Empires in Eurasia. Of course he would presume to be on everyone's radars.

"Yes, I--" Poland started, "doubt you remember me. Britain introduced us. I'm Poland." Minimizing his own appearance and importance, although Poland was, at this point, quite equally powerful and prestigious, might incline the Empire to feel protective or dominating.

There was another nod.

"It is nice to see you again, though," Poland said.

Then, suddenly, the young god grabbed Poland's bare hand again, delicately between his gloved fingers, and pressed it against the black, featureless skin of his face. Except, Poland could feel something: a dip, a gap. Was this a kiss? Was that his mouth?

Poland imagined that mouth suddenly opening and eating his hand. His heart was racing. He couldn't help but flush with embarrassment at remembering the long nights he had spent pleasuring himself to the thought of this man.

Then, it was pulled away. The face regarded him, tilted to the side somewhat, like a curious dog.