(NSFW) Limbs //Second Reich//

The German Empire was, despite common belief, a switch. He wouldn't mind being dominated, willingly, but it all depended on the person. He needed someone bigger than him-- in height, perhaps, or perhaps personality. But there was no one that impressed him. They all quelled beneath his gaze, and they all were at least a head shorter than him. He resigned himself to disappointment. Of course, he had been beaten in battle by a few, but they were all still weak, snivelly men, hiding behind their armies. In one-on-one combat, the German Empire would leave nothing but a jam-like smear of their former corpses across the floor.

But, that didn't mean he couldn't fantasize. It was the end of a long day. He shut the door behind him, and looked over his dark house. The Huis Doorn manor was fashionable decorated, for the times, but the Kaiser who owned it couldn't help but think it was a little cluttered. When he was coming in from a long day, to an empty house, the many plates and desks and portraits took the opportunity to twist their shadows into more intimidating visions in the dark and lonesome. He shook off any melancholy, and lit one of the lamps on the wall. The golden walls took on a fuller glow in the firelight as the imposing figure stalked down the halls of his abode.

He only stopped in the dining hall for a moment, sparing a glance to the impressive portraits that filled most of the walls. Men on riling horses and flowing capes. Even after looking at all of the ones in his house countless times, he couldn't find the passion to care about them at all. Eventually, he went upstairs, through the narrow, narrow stairwell that felt even more claustrophobic because of the many smaller pictures that stared at him as he passed. He threw himself onto his bed the second he got there, welcoming the calm and cool of the night.

But, he found it quite obvious after a while, still in his uniform, and not even under the covers of his bed, that he wasn't going to be instantly passing out. It was entirely quiet, except for his rough inhalations.

He had a thought. It made him quiver slightly, and he stood up, and anxiously shut both of the doors into his room, after pausing in the hall for a moment or so to make sure no one had suddenly walked into his home in the last five minutes.

Then, feeling content he was alone, except for an apologetic look to the full-body portrait above his bed, he unbuttoned his uniform, first laying his rough gray shirt across the end of his bed.

And, he let himself breathe, stretching out those certain-- other limbs he had. He didn't show anyone his tentacles. They would think him a freak for them, as his father had. So, he tucked them as far against his back as they would go, and made the back of his shirts fortified, so that they would have a smooth appearance, even when his limbs writhed during the day. They looked a little dry and dusty after being cooped up for so long, so he poured a little water out from the pitcher he kept by his bed onto a rag, and brushed them off. He never really used them consciously, so every time he felt sensation in these limbs of his, it felt as if he was rediscovering them for the first time.

They were a dull sort of scarlet, only slightly thinner than his arm, paler on the underside, but not much in the way of suction cups or any other visible means of grabbing things other than how a monkey grabs with its tail. But, they had to have something that stuck, because whenever they brushed over something other than his own skin, whatever they touched would stick like a fly on honey. It really was inconvenient when he was trying to get dressed. But, they didn't grab onto his skin. In fact, they felt nothing but smooth and slippery, except on the underside, where there was just barely enough texture to be detected by a fingertip.

His tentacles were just as sensitive as his fingers, though, if a little more independent.

His thought came back to him, and he felt his face heating up, even as his tentacles remained cool, if slightly wet.