Chapter 4

Third Person POV

"Okay, since today is the first day of training i will be splitting you guys up into groups based off of your auras." Stated Jorge, the training specialist. "In group one we have Newt, Minho, Sonya, Aris, Sigmund, Beth, and Winston."

"I go by Frypan, Sir." Fry said.

"Alright Thanks to know" Jorge said with a smile. "Next in Group two we have Thomas, Chuck, Teresa, Alby, Gally, Stephen, and Brenda. In group three: Jeff, Ben, Clint, George, Zart, Harriet, and, Rachel. And finally in group four we have: Aiden, Jasper, Alex, Lisa, David, Conner, Nick. Alright that is everyone, get to your groups and I will come around an tell everyone where to go.

Thomas and Newt said their goodbyes and went to their groups. Jorge already being with group one, Newt ran to his group as best he could. Frypan told him they would be working outside with Jorge, when he was done telling the groups where to go, on the physical things like fighting and defending themselves.

Thomas was talking with Teresa and Chuck when Jorge came over and told their group they would be doing school work for the first rotation with Dr. Janson. The walked over to the lab and got their seating arrangements one person at each table. Thomas learned that each group were going through a rotation and next they would be going to combat training.

Dr. Janson started the class, "Today we will be working on our Mental Self Awareness.get int to three groups, and sit across from or in a circle and try to help the person to your left cast a thought or help manipulate the person to you right, but for the people with two in the group see if you can tell what the person opposite is going to do and use your Aura to block it, all Mental Auras are able to block out other Mental Auras. Switch off and see if each of you can come up with different strategies to either help one another or not be noticed by you classmate. push the desks to the side then you may begin. She finished and went to sit at her desk.

Thomas, Teresa and Brenda were grouped together, Chuck with Alby, and finally Gally and Stephen.

Meanwhile in Newts group, The were learning Muay Thai, which basically is Thailand boxing. Newt was having a little trouble with getting his right leg off the ground but he managed to kick the punching bad as hard as Minho could punch the bag. He on the other hand was having no problem and even took down a few W.C.K.D. Trainers. Sonya and Beth were sparring at the moment so he went to go watch.

Beth was laying on the ground while Sonya had her pinned down with her foot. She had a big smirk on her face but before she could seriously hurt Beth she released her and helped her stand. Sonya went over to Newt and jumped over the ring.

"Did you see that? I beat Beth! BETH!" Sonya yelled.

(If you couldn't tell Beth is kind of like Molly from Divergent if you ever read that)

"I sure did Sunny! Great job, Dad would be proud." Newt said with a smile.

"Alright Next let me see... Winston and Newt in the ring in five minutes!" Jorge called.

"Guess it's my turn. See ya." Newt said to his sister as he started to climb into the ring.

Winston was already there so they only had to wait for Jorge to be there to watch. Surprisingly Newt had one with punching Winston in the throat while Winston was trying to catch his breath Newt sweeped his legs and knocked the wind out of Winston even more. With a still stunned face Newt helped Winston out of the ring and onto the bench that sat beside the ring against the wall.

"You okay Win?" Newt asked.

"Yeah just a bit stunned from you beating me is all." Winston replied with a breathy chuckle.

Before either of the two boys could say anything more it was time for them to rotate. They walked to the gym to be grouped back together with group two. Jorge and Dr. Janson were talking while everyone gathered around them.

"Now we are going to put you into pairs and run you through a simulation. The pairs are Chuck and Sonya, Thomas and Minho, Brenda and Sig.. Frypan, Teresa and Aris, Gally and Beth, Alby and Newt, and last but not least Winston and Stephen. In the simulation you will help your partner defeat or overcome every and any challenge you face in there. Alright, any questions?"

AGGGHHHH okay I am a little proud of this chapter and the next one! Did you like it? It was more of them training and learning. In case you were confused Chuck is Teresa and Thomas' little brother in this story he is fifteen and bi Curious hes is ten moths younger than Tom and Teresa so if that clears things up. also Newt and Sonya are twins if that clears up any confusion as well. Also sorry it is a short chapter the nest few will also be short it is because I want to get there simulations in another chapter :)

Welp, 

 until next week my lovelies,

 Yutim <3