Best/Worst Boyfriend - Adult Trio + Pariston

Author: OutlawNina (on ao3)

see this is why ILLUMI AND CHROLLO SUPERMACY🙏💗

___________________

He may be distant and unavailable, but, unlike hisoka, parisoton and Illumi, Chrollo at least has emotions. He is very attached to the Troupe and has canonly been shown to cry. While at first he would most definitely be using you (whether it be for your Nen power, your money, or as a way to benefit the troupe -) He would eventually succumb to his emotions and get possessive over you. However - if you somehow manage to steal his heart without him having any ill intentions prior, you'd have to expect that he would rarely be around. Being the leader of one of the biggest criminal groups in the world means he is always busy on missions and adventures with the troupe. Sometimes, he's gone for weeks depending where he has to travel. If you were a troupe member this would be easier for you to see him often, but then you run the risk of being killed. When he does have 'free' time, he would make it up to you. - - Flowers, some expensive necklace he stole, chocolates a night full of possessive sex. - Chrollo is extremely charismatic and can play the romanticism role very well, ultimately making you forget about his absence.

Illumi was raised as an emotionless assassin, but at least he wants a future with you. If you can get past his lifeless exterior you can at least expect a family with him! (If that's what you want.) if that isn't in your intentions or if you can't have children, then I can't see Illumi being much different than how he normally is. He thrives on being able to protect those he loves and family comes first in his eyes, always. He would still 'love' you either way, but it won't feel the same as if you unified your bond and had a child with him. As a boyfriend he is pretty unemotional. He wouldn't know how to handle things like you being upset or you crying, he'd tell you to 'get over it' but it's only because he was raised to think that trivial things like emotions don't matter. He does try his best though. Often times after missions he will cuddle you. It's one of the few things he likes to do and where he can feel like he can really let his guard down.. also, expect a LOT of time and dates being spent with his family.

Hisoka and Pariston are on par with being awful, but I chose to put Hisoka in 3rd place because he has some dignity. Hisoka only cares about a strong opponent. 'stupid' things like dating are careless and meaningless to him because he doesn't need to waste his time on that stuff. A lover is extra work. given his flaky behaviour it would be quite easy for him to give up on his "toy" for something new. However, I don't think he's totally awful. If you did manage to win his heart he can at least pretend to be happy with you. For a little while, it might even be genuine... hisoka would take you on dates to the carnival and circus. He would amaze you with how easy it is to win you a big stuffed animal or another prize you wanted. For those moments you'd feel so happy with him! But, like Chrollo, You have to remember that hisoka is flaky. He gets bored easy and he could easily get up and walk out - not seeing you for months - before returning and expecting you to be there for him. It would ultimately be a very emotionally taxing relationship. If he managed to stay with you for whatever reason, he would be extremely possessive and unfair. He'd get so pissed off if you even tried to sleep/flirt or talk to someone else, yet he would expect that he's allowed to hoe around. Only he gets to break you.

Lastly, Pariston would be the worst to date. I'm not sure I even have to elaborate but he is a sadist. He's selfish, manipulative and toxic. Pariston would tell you to your face that you look like shit or that your dress looks bad on you. He has no filter and he gets off on you hating him, which leads to a lot of toxic and emotionally abusive behaviour from him.. He can at times be nice, but this is a stretch since a night out with him will usually end in tears on your behalf and you begging for him to either fuck you or leave you. In the beginning he'll be nice enough for you to let your guard down before ultimately manipulating you to thinking He's all you'll ever need.