KR Saber EP 48 (Special)/Zenkaiger EP 25/Ultraman Trigger EP 6 Preview

―――――――――――――――――――
Kamen Rider Saber Episode 48 (Special) Preview
―――――――――――――――――――

―――――――――――――――――――Kamen Rider Saber Episode 48 (Special) Preview―――――――――――――――――――

After a long battle, a new Wonder World has been created! When Touma returns and everyone starts to relax, we see everyone begin to journey on their respective chosen paths! Mei spends some time with Rintaro as Touma spends some time with Kento at their secret hideout beneath the tree! It is there where Touma starts to tell Kento his thoughts...

Just then, a young girl is suddenly attacked by a vicious creature the likes of which no one has ever seen before! Hearing this was the place where three close friends met each other! However, those three friends won't be together for long, as this incident gives rise to a new kind of origin story! At long last, a new kind of encounter marks the beginning of a new kind of story...!

This special episode marks the televised debut of Kamen Rider Revi (リバイ Kamen Raidā Ribai) and Kamen Rider Vice (仮面ライダーバイス Kamen Raidā Baisu), following their first appearance at Saber + Zenkaiger: Super Hero Senki.

Alright then, after both Earth and Wonder World is saved, everyone will begin their own journey on their respective chosen path. However, their peaceful days are interrupted once again as they encounter an enemy that they have never seen before as well as their successors and two main protagonists of the next Reiwa Kamen Rider Series.

Thank you very much, Kamen Rider Saber! And, you shall not be forgotten. The story is ours to decide! In the next two weeks, we shall welcome the third Reiwa Kamen Rider: Revice! Buddy Up!

―――――――――――――――――――
Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger Episode 25 Preview
―――――――――――――――――――

―――――――――――――――――――Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger Episode 25 Preview―――――――――――――――――――

It's been about half a year since the World of Kikai descended into madness...! Not to mention the inclusion of a witch, sushi tournaments, and garbage cleaning scenarios all colliding in one place! Blazing battles and challenges, and overcoming insurmountable odds! The arrival of the prince of the Demon World, not long after seeing worlds beyond doors! Twokai Pirates add to the fun as their hearts are always blue skies!

From a reckless fight against a relentless rogue, to engaging the tough shell of a super-slowed snail, as they all recycle once again! Not to mention that Zenkai VS Twokai is now but a retro memory! From joining a club of the occult to dealing with a maddening magnet, to falling in love from the deepest of hearts! To swearing a brotherly oath engraved within a chronicle of war, to kaiju rampaging through the streets! Don't go on vacation just yet Zenkaigers, as we revisit this story again and again...!!

―――――――――――――――――――
Ultraman Trigger Episode 6 Preview
―――――――――――――――――――

The mysterious robot Satandelos only moves for one hour each day. None of Trigger's attacks can get through its super-strong barrier.

After a series of defeats, Trigger and GUTS-Select search desperately for a way to take down the barrier, but they don't even know where to begin...! That is, until an unexpected figure appears before them!