KR Revice EP 26 & AS Donbrothers EP 2 Previews

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
Kamen Rider Revice Episode 26 Preview
≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣Kamen Rider Revice Episode 26 Preview≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Ikki, Daiji, and Sakura learn about their father's dark past and discover that they have the genes of Giff flowing through their DNA. While Ikki is shocked about the revelation, he continues to be anxious about the recent demon incidents.

As if the anxiety was correct, Kagero continues to grow stronger in Daiji's body. "I'm a demon, so I can take control of that body. Daiji, it's time you disappear." Provoked by Kagero's words, Daiji faces him head-on knowing that the conclusion of their fight may end in a tragic farewell. Then, the fire between their fight gets cut off...

The next episode featuring the final showdown between Daiji and Kagero as well as the debut of Kamen Rider Live's super form; Holy Live (ホーリーライブ).

Today's episode has left us with the shocking revelations about the Igarashi family's past:

1)Vail (ベイル), a demon who inhabits within the Demons Driver, was originally the inner demon of Genta Igarashi himself. In the past, he was confined into the recolored and retooled version of Demons Driver called Vail Driver (ベイルドライバー) by Masumi Karizaki himself. Using the said Driver, Genta have fought as Kamen Rider Vail for 30 years ago. They have a falling out after the latter has decided to settle down and started to have a family of his own, which enraged the demon as he attempts to kill his family by burning down the Happy Spa for his betrayal. But, Vail was eventually separated and confined within the Demons Driver.

2)The normal humans who have used the Vistamp System will have their inner demons slowly devour their own lifeforce since they don't have Giff's DNA through their veins.

3)The Igarashi siblings are the ancestors of the Giff and have their human blood infused with its DNA through their father. This is the reason why they can safely use the Vistamp System to transform into their Kamen Rider forms without devouring their lifeforce.

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
Avataro Sentai Donbrothers Episode 2 Preview
≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣Avataro Sentai Donbrothers Episode 2 Preview≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Tsuyoshi Kijino is an ordinary office worker living a happy life with his newly married wife, but things take a sudden turn when he transforms into Kiji Brother. He keeps this a secret to his wife. Meanwhile, Haruka Kito continues her search for this "Taro Momoi" as she decides to follow such a strong man in the city. In her search, a woman who has a desire for youth transforms into Resshaki. Haruka tries to transform into Oni Sister to stop her...

The next episode featuring the debut of Inu Brother (イヌブラザー) and DonMomotaro Alter (ドンモモタロウアルター).

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
Bang Dream! Girls Band Party! New Opening Movie
≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Kamen Rider Vail's First Transformation and Finisher
≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣