Grand Theft Auto V Expanded and Enhanced is coming to Playstation®5 in 2021

The Grand Theft Auto V has been released in 2013, and it still keep going until now. And now, the Rockstar Games has proudly announced that Grand Theft Auto V will be coming to Playstation®5 in 2021.

Descriptions

Grand Theft Auto V continues to excite players from generation to generation, combining an action-packed tale of three very different criminals trying to survive in modern day Los Santos with one of the deepest and most diverse online experiences to date. Now, with over 130 million copies sold, the record-breaking and critically acclaimed open world experience, we are proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PlayStation 5 in the second half of 2021.

The new generation versions of GTAV will feature a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the latest hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever. And for the massive and vibrant community of Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide, the journey through the ever-evolving, shared world of GTA Online will continue on to the new generation with more new updates including additional GTA Online content exclusive to the new consoles and PC.

There will also be a new standalone version of GTA Online coming in the second half of 2021, which will be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. Additionally, all PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 will get GTA$1,000,000 (deposited into their in-game Maze Bank account within 72 hours of log-in) each month they play GTA Online until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5.