KR Revice EP 9/Zenkaiger EP 34/Ultraman Trigger EP 15 Preview

―――――――――――――――――――
Kamen Rider Revice Episode 9 Preview
―――――――――――――――――――

―――――――――――――――――――Kamen Rider Revice Episode 9 Preview―――――――――――――――――――

It's been a few days following their tragic family trip, the Igarashi family is filled with sadness. Ikki falls into depression following the attack and the revelation of Kamen Rider Evil's true identity, which is none other than his own brother; Daiji, who secretly harbored his hidden resentment against Ikki, the catalyst of the birth of his own inner demon; Kagero.

However, his father; Genta, is confident that Daiji isn't doing this willingly. On the other hand, Sakura wonders how her gentle brother could have possessed such a fiendish devil within him.

Meanwhile, only their mother, Yukimi, is serving the customers of the bath house with a smile as usual! "Don't put on such sad faces! Daiji will return to us!" Encouraged by her words, Ikki renews his conviction to save Daiji from Kagero's clutches!

However, Fenix issues an order to eradicate Evil, saying he should be annihilated before the rest of the world finds out! At the same time, Kagero receives the Brachio Vistamp from a Deadman, and begins to abuse its power indiscriminately!

This next episode marks the debut of the completed Kamakiri Vistamp along with Kamen Riders Revi and Vice's Kamakiri Genome, the Brachio Vistamp, and an unknown new Genomix for Kamen Rider Demons.

―――――――――――――――――――
Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger Episode 34 Preview
―――――――――――――――――――

Halloween. Today is the happiest day for everyone working at the Colorful Candy Cafe! At least, it was supposed to be... On the day everything is prepared, people are convinced that Tojitendo is somehow behind all the "Trick-or-Treaters" this year! As they expected, Halloween World was behind all of this!

Although Hakaizer stands between Halloween World and the Zenkaigers, Halloween World's pumpkin head suddenly goes flying off as his own power level drops significantly! The mobs of angry candy-goers subsides for a while, however, once his power returns...! Halloween. Today is the day of our crusade! The Zenkaigers, the World Pirates, Hakaizer, and even Stacy joins in the crazy "trick-or-treating" pumpkin fray! Halloween. Is an impactful day for our warrior fighters!

This next episode features the revelation of Hakaizer's true identity.

―――――――――――――――――――
Ultraman Trigger Episode 15 Preview
―――――――――――――――――――

―――――――――――――――――――Ultraman Trigger Episode 15 Preview―――――――――――――――――――

In order to defeat the Ultimate Lifeform Absolute Diavolo (究極生命体 アブソリュートディアボロ Kyūkyoku Seimei-tai Abusoryūto Diaboro), Kengo received the special training from Ultraman Ribut (ウルトラマンリブット Urutoraman Ributto) himself in order to master the power of Glitter Trigger (グリッタートリガー Guritā Torigā). And, why Kengo would have to dance...?

Akito and GUTS-Select themselves have prepared for their battle against the Absolutian and began to unleash the true power of Nursedressei!

―――――――――――――――――――
GTA The Definitive Edition Screenshots Comparison
―――――――――――――――――――

All screenshots from the Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition compared to the original PC versions of GTA 3, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas.

―――――――――――――――――――
Happy Birthday to Megu Sakuragawa [Voice Actor of Ako Udagawa]
―――――――――――――――――――

―――――――――――――――――――Happy Birthday to Megu Sakuragawa [Voice Actor of Ako Udagawa]―――――――――――――――――――

Happy birthday to Sakuragawa Megu-san (櫻川 めぐさん), the voice actor of Ako Udagawa!

Aside from voicing Ako Udagawa from Bang Dream!, she is also known for voicing:

Tsubasa Kira in Love Live!
Ashe R. Sakuragi in Wagamama High Spec
Cyan and Lumen in Azure Striker Gunvolt
Marie Antoinette in the GHOST CONCERT indie project

The voice actor of Ushigome Rimi; Nishimoto Rimi, will celebrate her birthday tomorrow.