𝘃𝗶

" a date? like you and me ? " mitsuya asked you in disbelief. heat rising to his cheeks, leaving a temporary pink tint.

you responded with the words, " yup! a date. you and me. " the male said yes, attempting to play it cool. but its hard to not realize his flustered look.

" i need to go home and get ready so lets meet at the park in 30 mins! " you left takashi's house, walking to her house humming a simple tune. after a few minutes, you reached her house and was welcomed by mikey.

" morning mikey! "you said with your usual voice. " morning " he greeted you back
you went upstairs into the bathroom , took off your clothing and hopped into the shower.

steam rose from the shower as you hummed a tune. you squeezed the shampoo bottle into the palm of your hand and applied it to the roots of your hair and massaged it gently with the tips of your finger.

after a few minutes you pushed the curtain aside and patted yourself with a towel to dry yourself.

you changed into your clothes and began to dry your hair.

the female was doing her hair, straightening it with a straightener

once she finished she said her goodbyes to emma and mikey and headed towards the park. there she saw mitsuya sitting on a swing with his hands in his pockets.

" mitsuya-chan! " she called out , gaining the attention of more than just him, but the people around them too.

anyways, she skipped towards the male quickly, to which he patted her head. " lets go get some drinks" y/n suggested. the purple haired male agreed.

they walked to [ random place with boba/tea/frappes/coffee u pick]

upon arriving, the cool air freshener above the door fanned the two who just entered. there wasnt any line so they went straight to barista or whatever.

" hi can i get a [ favorite drink ] along with a [ quick - bite food idk ] " she said, looking directly at the barista.

the barista was a male who had blonde hair and brown eyes. on his name tag was " takuya yamamoto. "

mitsuya ordered his drink too and y/n pulled out her wallet. before she could, the girl was stopped by mitsuya. he payed instead. y/n and mitsuya sat down across from eachother, casually talking about some stuff.

mitsuya was talking about his little sisters and funny stories that happened. y/n laughed at the stories, like when mana got her hand stuck so luna had to help but ended up getting her hand stuck too.

however from a distance a male watched as the two interacted. cant help but thinking the female was a bit too familiar.  sudden realization hit him in the head " its the y/n!" he whispered to himself.

takuya mustered up the courage and wrote his number on y/n's cup. he wrote, " xxx xxx xxxx" and below that was " takuya yamamoto :) "

" order for y/n! " a different barista called out. they held a clear cup y/n's drink inside and mitsuya who ordered an iced coffee.