𝘃𝗶𝗶

NO IM CHANGING y/n to [name]. SAME PERSON OBVI BUT Y/N MAKES HER SOUND LIKE A PICK ME 3'5 UWU GIRL.

𝗔𝗨𝗚 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱
after the whole incident with murdering a horny guy, it is finally august 3. a day for draken to be alert.

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟

____________________

" hurry! emma-chan and draken-kun are going to leave us behind!" hina said to takemichi, [name] and baji.

yup baji.

all the sudden, hina and takemichi had went off my themselves, leaving baji and [name] alone together!

" ooh lets play that! " [name] awed, pointing at the darts game. "bet."

right as she was about to pay to play, baji pulled out some money, slamming it on the counter. the guy at the counter gave the two gang members darts to throw duh.

baji missed this first, getting 18 on the second and 14 on the last. [name] got 19 on the first, 9 on the second and 11 on the last.  and yeah so the two kept playing until baji raged, getting a bust. and so its y/n's turn. all she needs is to land on 6.

she closes her left eye to advance her aim, and boom she wins! edward yells, punching the floor in rage. he's a bad sport when he loses

it began to rain all so suddenly and everyone began to take shelter underneath trees or just straightup leave.  however the two said, " fuck the rain " at the same time. they proceeded to stare at eachother blinking not allowed then a huge laughter erupted from them.

wiping their invisible tears,

---------

takemichi had learned some new intel from yamagishi. people from mikeys side of toman were targeting draken.

but why? the conflict was solved when takemichi had a piece of poop on his hair?

takemichi had overheard kiyomasa say his plans to kill draken whiles staring intensely at a knife in his hand.

~~~

the time traveler was currently duct taped, which would be pretty kinky if there was less tape. kiyomasa could have done a better job (🙄 )

hina soon found him and gave him a kiss "that was my first kiss" she said. followed by a speech, "you're not mikey or draken, but you're you and thats who i fell in love with" she said to him as she began to release her boyfriend from the tape that restrained him.

the fight began between

draken is all bloodied up. theres a fatal would that had opened up due to a stab on his stomach. takemichi, the first to notice draken's bloodies self cries in failure. " its over. its all over" he thinks to himself. he has assumed draken was dead.

that was until draken began coughing blood which had meant he was still alive. with a high risk of death. takemichi picked up draken all the the size difference was large. his first thoughts were to get him out of the fight and to find [name] who was no where to be found.

where was [name] currently she was with hina and emma, assuring them they would be safe. "if anything, i'll protect you"

"whats this here? three girls all by themselves? thats no good isnt it? its okay, we'll take care of you, in exchange give us your bodies"   a male, rather ugly looking had smiled a grin that meant no good. 

" oh my, i'd assume you'd want to get away, i'm wearing my favorite shoes today" [name] replied to the men with a cocky grin. 

the (stupid) guys disregards her warning. and so a fight between them began, [name] charged against the male who was alone and she punched him in the face, one hit for him to go down. he layed on his back barely conscious at all.