Chapter 12: LET THE TWINS REUNITE AND KICK SOME @$$

Recap of chapter 11:

Roses POV:

I went home right after school I couldn't think straight I knew something was wrong. Skye would usually answer my mind link message she actually answers back instantly! 

But, if she doesn't then shes probably asleep or she fainted or she's tied up or or she is being forced into something or let alone ..........my sister, my twin, my best friend, my flesh, my blood has found her mate! I know Skye doesn't want a mate as much as I don't want one so here's the plan. Find wherever the hell Skye is....oh wait! I bet that blake dude was her mate oh poor Skye on the first day only she would find her mate. Let's only hope I will find mine later.

CHAPTER 12:LET THE TWINS REUNITE AND KICK SOME @$$

Skyes pov:

There it is my house! Oh how I missed it! I know that I was gone for only 1 day but still.

I raised my nose high and sniffed the air. Yessssssss! Only Rose is at home so....... now we could make a plan!

İ started pounding on the door like a mad man then told rose through the mind link that i was here.

'Rose! Rose! Please answer and open up! Please!' I yelled through the mind link.

Roses POV:

I was pacing back and forth when i heard pounding on the door like a crazy person. I got into attack mode when suddenly i heard Skye's pleading voice in my head.

'Rose! Rose! Please answer and open up! Please! Oh f-ck it's Skye! I sprinted downstairs and yanked open the door. "Skye!" I yelled and hugged her.....I knew something was wrong. "Rose! I missed you!" she said closing the door. "Me too! Come let's go upstairs." I said while grabbing her hand.

Skye pov:

We headed up the stairs and entered the secret emergency. My dad made it for Sasillia, Rose and me ( a little small room in the play room- it's like a secret tunnel you press this toys head and boom! Being an alpha has its pros!

"Spill it." Rose said..... Of course she would know! We are pretty much the same person in two bodies

I told her everything from the start at school to the punch then my escape.

"Ahhhhh that's my girl!" Rose said laughing so hard, which had me joining in. "Ha-ha my mate is like so path-" I started to say. "Shh." Rose said shushing me.

"What?" I whispered.

"Quick turn off the lights he's here with a boy!" Rose said.

We went under the bed and pulled a string which opened this hole beneath us. We fell in and that lead us to the secret base.

God damn, we sound like spy kids!

"Oh god this is bad!" I said panicking. "Ya, I know....shhhh they are coming inside." Rose said. Those mother fuckers better not dent the door!" I whisper yelled.

"Okay just shut up! what ever you wanna say .....then say it through the mind link! Do you wanna get found by a mate!" Rose snapped at me.

Blake's POV:

Tristan came back with no mate so I decided to think of where she could of went.

"Well she can't leave the country..... I know she wouldn't." I said. "Well then where could she be? Why don't we just tell her parents she's missing! Tristan said.

"That's it!" I said. "What that we could tell her pare-" Tristan started to say.

"No! I mean shes probably at her house with her twin!" I said. "Wooooaaaahh! Wooooaaaahh ! Wait! Your telling me there is 2 of that chick!" Tristan exclaimed.

I just slapped him on the back of the head and started swearing at him.

{5minutes later}

We arrived at skyes fancy looking house, since her father is a alpha but is connected with our pack.

"She's here I can smell her a little bit mixed with- .......HOLY SHIT! I am a retard that's why she was in the washroom she sprayed that crap all over herself so I couldn't smell her!" I said.

"Way'ta go Sherlock." Tristan replied sarcastically. We went up to the door and could already tell nobody was at home except for Skye and her twin. With 2 hard kicks the door broke down.....we could replace it in just 5 minutes and I'm sure her dad won't be mad once he figures out I'm her mate actually he will actually force her to come with me.....YEAHHHH BUDDY!!

"Their downstairs." I said. "Yeah let's go!" We headed to the basement searched everywhere but couldn't find them. "You think they ran away?" Tristan asked. "No I can hear Skye's breathing." I said. I tried to quickly enter her mind, but it was blocked.

Skyes pov:

"No I can hear Skye's breathing!" Blake said.

'Oh shit rose what am I supposed to do?!' 'Just calm down and don't breath loud and on the count of 3 we quickly but quietly go through the escape root before they can catch us...Understood?'

'Ya, got it.' I said.

'one'

"Maybe they have a secret hide out?" Tristan asked.

'two'

"Ya, I've got one of those at home." Blake said.

'three

That's it, I dashed towards the exit with Rose on my tail. We finally stepped outside and made it safely if it wasn't for that squeaky door!

"Well...well....well... Who do we have here?" blake asked.

I swear he sounds like an evil villain.

"What are you blind (that is not a insult to blind people.... People are people No matter what) because if you cant see its me skye! i asked in a sweet tone.

He just growled and started walking towards me.

"Oh no you....you....you" Rose stuttered.

"Rose...rose...rose are you okay?!" I said shaking her. "Not so soon!" she pleaded.

"Oh god, not you too!" i yelled. "Sure looks like it is!" rose yelled pointing a finger at Tristan who was looking at her with love and adoration.

"Hello love." Tristan said with a grin.

"Don't you love me 'cause you may be my mate but guess what Skye and I don't want mates!" Rose yelled. "Mine!" both Blake an Tristan growled.

Oh shit 1 mad possessive alpha+ 1 possessive mad beta= doomed mates!

Thats when they reached out for us. We went up to defence mode!'I saw Blake come up to me but he was to lost in lust so I kneed him where the sun don't shine! I saw that rose did the same. She gave me a nod of approval and thats when we ran. Not only did I have a mate on my tail but now so did rose!

-------

HEY GUYS HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK THANKS LOVE ALL WHO READ MY BOOKS!