Chapter 28: Not in the mood 0_0

Hey my wattpadierians! Sorry I updated late, I have been extremely busy. But anyway here is chapter 28!

Also, I have some questions at the end of the chapter for all my wattpaderians! ;)

Recap of chapter 27:

Hurt; that's all I felt....and for once Rose was the reason that I cried.

She was always my shoulder to cry on and I was always hers. But that doesn't look like it's going happen anytime soon......

Then the tears started to fall out as I walked out of my room. Blake in tow.

This is just messed up. About 4 days ago we were sticked together and now?! She HATES me. She-she........HATES me??

I know somethings wrong and I WILL get to the bottom of it!

Rose wouldn't betray me.

Even through she just clearly

stated that she hates me.....

I know for sure that........

Rose might not be in control of her body.......

~•Chapter 28:•~

~•Not in the mood•~

Skye's POV:

3 days. 3 whole days, I have been in my room. Rose hates me. Those were the only words going through my head.

I stopped crying about the first day I was in my room, knowing that rose wasn't crying about me.

I haven't ate nor drank. I would only take a quick shower then hop out.

I know you guys might think I'm exaggerating, but it feels like someone has passed away.

Most people don't eat or drink when a person they love passes away.

No...no one has died but I feel like a part of my body has.

"Skye! You have to eat!" Blake boomed as he came through the door of his room.

"No." I mumbled in monotone.

"Don't make me use my alpha voice." Blake said in a warning tone.

Ugh! He was so annoying! Does he not know that he is so fucking annoying and that his stupid so called comfort is not comforting!

Blake growled.

Oh shit! I forgot to close the mind link.

"Shut it Blake. It was just a few words. Calm your bitchy wolf down." I mumbled again.

He growled again and took hold of my shoulders.

"Skye." Blake growled out.

"Blake." i said using the same tone.

"Stop that and listen!" he yelled.

"For once be a proper luna and listen to your mate! Help your pack and be with your mate!" he yelled in frustration.

"Well for once." I said using the same tone.

"You could understand that I don't want the tittle or want to be your mate!" I yelled back.

"Well too bad and suck it up. Your acting so childish and not even eating!" Blake yelled again.

"Shut up! Shut up! I don't have to listen to you!" I yelled in his face.

"Oh yah? We'll see about that."

"Wh-." I started to say but was cut of by Blake.

"I Alpha of Clyde Blue moon pack command you; Skye Ariana Rossica, my mate and my Luna to listen to me your alpha and listen to my commands, wants and....." he said adding a smirk near the end.

"My needs." he said in a not so Alpha way but in a more sexual way.

"What?! Blake your going to force me on you!" I yelled standing up from the bed.

"Maybe. Maybe not." he said then stepped forward which caused me to step back.

"Fuck off!" I yelled once my back was against the wall and he was standing in front of me with a goofy grin.

"Naah, I think you like this position." he whispered, his voice deep.

"No." I replied like it was casual.

"Really?" he questioned putting his arms on either side of me. Which of course was a trap!

"Yes." I stated confidently.

"In fa-" I started to say but stopped when Blake placed kisses on my neck.

"Stop." I said.

"No." he replied his jaw firm.

"Yes." I croaked out. What?! Was I about to cry?

He pulled back and looked at me.

"Whats wrong." he asked.

"Just- just leave me alone." I said.

"No." he replied firmly. Then he did the most unexpected.

He kissed me.

I shoved, kicked, smacked, punched.....but nothing he just deepened the kiss.

When I didn't respond he growled at me.

"Kiss me." he growled out in a commanding voice.

NOOOO!

My arms twitched and my legs stepped forward.

I wrapped my fingers around his neck and sadly kissed him.

Finally he pulled back.

"Now that's more like it." he growled playfully.

"Eeew." I said in disgust, then went to the open window and spit out.

"Oh you know you liked it." he said.

"Yah in your dreams and in my nightmare." I said in disgust.

"Pssh babe you want me and don't worry I want you too." he said cockily.

"No, your just desperate."

"What makes you think that?" he questioned.

"You used your alpha voice to control me and made me kiss you." I snarled.

"I was just doing you a favor since you seemed too nervous to express your needs." he said with a cocky grin.

"Don't kiss me again." I said.

"Sure." he replied.

Then he stepped forward and gave me a big kiss and walked out of the room with a grin on his face

Eww! Why would I believe him to not kiss me again!

Then I went to the window and started spitting out again.

Forgetting about the Rose situation......

Heeey! Sorry for the late update I didn't really have time to update so anyway I had sometime today so I decided to update!

Anyway here are the questions:

1) What would you rate this book from 1-5?

2) What do you like about this chapter?

3) What do you want to happen next?

Got a question? Message me!

:)