Chapter 23: Annoying mate

Hey it's Arianna here or Ari or Aria or whatever you prefer to call me unless it's something rude...then save it. Anyway, during my last chapter I asked you guys some questions and you guys gave me your honest opinion so thanks for that! :)

Anyway here is chapter 23! Comment! Fan! Vote! Btw there will be a few more Q's at the end!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Recap of chapter 22:

I have just been marked by force by my stupid mate and that's when the the tears started to leak out.

He marked me 'without my permission.'

That was the only words going through my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23: Annoying mate

(Skye's POV)

The shuffling on my left woke me up and my werewolf senses told me that it was Blake.

I decided to pretend that I was still asleep. I think it was around 2am because I could feel that Blake was getting settled in bed and that's when he usually came to bed. I would have not slept with him but I cried all my energy out, so I couldn't resist the comfy bed at this point.

I felt my hair being moved so it wasn't covering my face.

"You are finally 1 step closer to being fully mine. My beautiful Skye." he whispered before kissing my forehead and settling down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his chest.

My fingers were tingling, wanting to be around his neck. I didn't want it but my wolf did and if I did that then he would know that I am not asleep.

Anyway I'm just going to go to sleep now because my eyes are extremely sour.

~~

~Morning~ (7:30am)

A little yawn escaped my lips as I stretched my arms over my head.

I heard a groan from beside me.

"Stop moving babe, it's so early."

I didn't answer. I was gonna give him the silent treatment that....that...little biotch! (did I even spell that word right? Anyway it's just fun to say it...in my head not to people lol)

I tried to pull his arms off of me but he just held me tighter.

"your not going anywhere baby." he said while rolling so he was on top of me. But luckily he was holding his weight this time.

I closed my eyes not wanting to look at him.

"Look at me." he ordered using his alpha voice.

That so does not work on me because if he hasn't realized I am a alpha too! My dad is the alpha of the Silver Moon pack.

"I said look at me!" he said

"Listen!" he shouted.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to yell back.

He got off me and stood by the bed looking down at me when I finally opened my eyes.

"Skye baby I am your al-"

"alpha I get it you say it at least 15 times a day." I grumbled.

Instead of growling like I thought he would he actually just he chuckled.

"I know, I just want to remind you whenever you disobey me."

"yah whatever." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"You see Skye that's the things you say that test my patience."

I just sighed then stepped inside the washroom.

I looked in the mirror and washed my face. My eyes still red from all the crying.

I was still in yesterdays clothes and felt filthy. I needed to take a shower.

But something on my neck caught my attention and I knew what it was.

Blake's mark.

I gasped. Even though I didn't want to be marked I had to admit the mark was beautiful.

It was in the shape of a crescent moon with Blake's initials and mine in cursive black writing beside it. Except instead of Skye Ariana Rossica

(S.A.R) my initials were (S.A.M). Sam? Where did the M come from? Oh now I know.

Matthews that's Blake's last name.

"Beautiful isn't it baby." Blake asked from the doorway.

Instead of answering I rolled my eyes.

"I tried to put my best into it."

He said while smirking.

Okay now he was really getting on my nerves.

"Shut up!" I yelled then slammed the door not caring if it hit him.

"Wow feisty....I like it." I heard him say.

Uuugggghhhh such a bitch.

I was going to get revenge one way or another!

---------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry if it's short! But I think Blake has chilled a little. Don't ya think?

Q's

1) Does Skye have the right to act the way she did during this chapter?

2) Do you want a alpha mate like Blake? Lol

3) Do you like this side of Blake

When instead of growling he just laughs or shakes it off?

4) Was this chapter funny?

5) Do you like it when at the beginning of my chapters I put a recap of the chapter before?

COMMENT IT ALL! :)