Chapter 47: Just call me Blade, your mate.

I'm sorry for the extremely late update! But I have been busy with school and just plain life itself...but another reason is motivation. I feel like I don't get enough support that I did when I first started this book :( I barely get any comments on my chapters or votes. Just a plain "I love this chapter" or "keep up the great work!" would give me motivation. Also NOBODY & I mean NOBODY did what I asked for last chapter :( that can be considered as another reason.

Anyway if you thought this was another authors note then you are correct.

JUST KIDDING. Here is a new chapter and please show some support :) I love you all

GOAL FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Votes: 15

Comments: 3

Reads: 120

Chapter 47: Just call me Blade, your mate.

Unknowns POV:

"What should we do with her? She's gonna wake up soon and kick our ass." Michael said to me.

"Shut up Michael! She's my mate and I will make her respect me! Force or not she will." I said confidently.

"B-bu-ut." he stuttered.

Why was he my beta again?

"Shut up and get me that damn witch! She will wake up soon and I want to do it before she wakes up!"

"Yes alpha." he said before he left the room.

A few minutes late the witch Uva (you-va).

"Hello alpha Bladian." the witch greeted.

"Hi Uva..just call me Blade, and do you have the needle?"

"Right here sir." she said holding up a needle with a long point that was filled with neon green stuff.

Weird I know, but if it's the only way to get my mate to snap out of her stupid fantasy then I will use it.

My plan is falling into to place and soon she will be bearing my mark and raising my pups.....overall forgetting about that pathetic Blake!

Skye's POV:

"Wake up Luna." I heard a voice say, as I was shaken awaken.

"Blake leave me alone." I groaned.

The voice was silent for a second before it started talking again.

"You have to get dressed in your royal attire." she said.

Suddenly I remembered what happened. That son of a bitch.

I opened my eyes and growled at the person.

"What?!" I yelled at the female.

"Your clothing is here for you to wear and meet your mate." she said while holding up a mini black skirt and crop top that looked extremely tight and more like a bra.

Royal attire my ass.

"Ew what the hell are you giving me?! Do I look like a slut to you?" I asked her.

"Luna this covers a lot of skin." she said.

Well of course she was saying that! She was wearing a hot pink skirt, pulled up to be considered underwear and a push up hot pink bralette (if that's how you spell it) that had a zipper at the front. I swear that zippers gonna open up and her balloons are gonna fall off..considering that the zipper is already half way down.

"Can you get-" I started to say but got cut off by 2 young men entering the room.

"Alpha she refuses to wear the clothing."

"Why is that?" I heard a deep voice say.

I looked up to see a hot man.

'Not as hot as our mate'

The man crouched in front of me and took my hands in his.

"Please wear it for me, mate." he whispered gently.

I yanked my hands out of his and gave him the most disgusted look.

"First of all I am not your mate. Second of all I am not wearing that pathetic excuse of clothes and third of all do not touch me."

The man who I have yet to put a name to stood up and looked at me with dark growing eyes.

"Where's the witch?!" he growled while not braking eye contact with me.

"She went to collect her things." replied someone.

"Witch?" I asked, truly confused.

He stroked the side of my face before replying.

"Your not remembering who you're true mate is. The witch will come and take that foolish spell off of you and soon we can rule this pack together."

I pulled my face as far as I could from his cold hand and gave my best glare.

"She's here Alpha." a voice called from the door.

"Alright send her in." The 'Alpha' aka the guy who keeps touching me, said with a sigh.

"Greetings Blade, sorry for the inconvenience." I assume the witch said.

Blade? What a stupid name for a stupid guy.

"It's alright Uva. Now where is the needle?"

"Right here." she said while holding up a long needle with a neon color in it. Yes I said NEON. What are they gonna do? I don't feel like turning into a highlighter anytime soon.

"Now change into those clothes." Blade ordered.

"I have chains on!" I growled.

He came over and took a key out of his left pocket and stuck it in both handcuffs.

I'm not gonna kick him in the balls and run. I've watched enough movies and read enough books to know that never works.

But, don't worry I'll find a way out.

So I just changed into the 'clothes' and was handcuffed again.

"Now sweetheart, let's get this needle into you." the witch said while stepping towards me.

As if that helped.

"No! Get away from me!" I yelled while kicking my feet in her face.

I saw Uva and Blade look at each other.

Suddenly Blade snapped his head towards me and his eyes turned red. Red. Red. Red. WTF.

I started to feel sleepy and I felt my body being drained.

I tried my best to fight, with my rare powers but I felt useless, drained, and tired.

Just as I felt my body falling back onto the bed, I saw Uva stepping towards me and Blade's eyes turning back to normal.

Although there was an annoying voice at the back of my head. As if it were chanting something.

"Alpha Bladian is our mate, Blake shall pay for taking me away."

"Mate." I whispered before I was out...

~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION AND SHOW SOME SUPPORT. I hope to update faster then this time! ~Ams