Love?

Shuichi pov

It was 9:30pm. The sun had set and my partner and I lay on the couch in each other's arms as the thunder cackled like a villain outside, as raindrops pour from the sky. the two of us shivered and shaking with fear.

"Shumai?" Kokichi said out of nowhere startling me causing me to jump. "Yes kichi?" I say still a little startled. "I have something hmmmmmm? important to tell you!"
Hearing those words I began to worry 'what if he is breaking up with me I didn't even tell him I love him yet.'

"Y-ya what's up kichi?" I said trying not to sound nervous. "I love you shumia!" Hearing those words I couldn't even tell if I was more happy, scared or exited, tho no matter how hard I tried nothing came out except "ah ah oh i-ah." He then gave me a sad look tears balling up in his eyes. "I-i I knew you didn't feel the same way!" Saying as he balled his eyes out getting out of my grasp and sprinting to the front door "Kokichi! Wait! No! Don't go!" I say standing up "why not shuichi! Why should I stay while you don't love me back.!?!?" Hr says running out the door with only shoe's and no umbrella. I didn't say anything before running to the front door after kokichi, the rain pouring down on me was cold and wet while I run after kokichi down the sidewalk "KOKICHI DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU!" I say without any stutter "NO YOU DON'T YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!" he says stopping in place and turning to face me with tears and water streaming down his face. I then ran up to him quickly pulling him into a hug. He gripped on hesitantly "I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU! OKAY?!"I then quieted my voice to a soft tone " I have loved you ever since we started being together" tears and water ran down both if our faces.

"I-iove you to shumai" were the words that came out of his mouth before I picked him up looking him straight in the eye. "I never want a world without you in it! It hurt when the simulation happened and you are one of the only people who make my life worth living "I say before his lips met mine, then pulling away "I guess a Tru love can be true in certain story's" kokichi saying with tired teary eyes smiling a light smile.

When I cried him back inside we went straight to bed cuddling ourselves to sleep.