✨cozy chaotic cuddles✨

Shuichi's pov.

It was snowy and cold the wind blowing the tree's making them dance and sway side to side.
I lay there shivered waiting for my cute boyfriend to get home..

When the clock hit 7:00

Kokichi ouma entered the room shivering and shaking with a scared look on his face, "h-hey kichi! Are you alright?"
To that he hangs up his coat and kicks his shoes off clinging to me on the couch feeling ice cold shaking his head

A frown played on my face at his sadness that I could sense being there.

I look down at him and trace soothing circles on his back pulling him up on my lap, "hey hey what's wrong kichi? Did something happen?"
He looked at me with sad eyes "yesss"
A frown "what happened kichi?" I ask hoping I can make him feel better.
'i went a whole dayyy without you and we ate a different places too!"
He says dramatically causing me to chuckle a smirk making its way on my face.
"Awww I am sorry that you missed me. But it was your choice to go out with maki and kaito for dinner to try to make them like you..." Saying that I pulled out my phone after hearing a ding "yeahhhhh wellllll they suuuuuuuuuuckkkk sooo badddddd"
My eyes widened reading the text from kaito. "Kokichi?... You pantsed kaito?!" His eyes widened "he tried to punch me!!" I gave a confused look "he says he was trying to give you a fist bump" I face palm then chuckling at the look in his face 'oh shit!"
"I should appologise for misunderstanding"he says pulling out his phone texting kaito.
The rest of the night was just as chaotic as the start but I loved every minute of being able to spend time with him...

(The meme is not mine)