"You wanted me dead so why are you crying?" pt2

(Shuichi's pov)

("You're alone, kokichi, and you always will be)

The words spilling out of my mouth gave me the feeling of a million nives stabbing me in the heart causing me to pull back tear's then trying to remind myself that one thing the others think is true and that is. 'i don't live kokichi ouma, I can't love.him, there is something more to him... Wait no there is not. Kaito is my best friend and I can't like kokichi for him. Right?'
These thoughts whirled around in my head then him spitting words I know are fake in some way...

(Time skip to kokichi under the hydrologic press)

(Kokichi's pov)

'finnaly I can leave this world that hates me and go to hell where I belong...'
I say to myself waiting for kaito to press the button that will cause the end of my useless life.
I tremble with fear waiting for my own demise, still I really don't give a bleep about anything anymore.
If the live of my life wanted me dead than that is what I will give him because I can't think of anything else to give hi-...
My thoughts and organs were all done for unable to Finnish the sentence in my head....

(Shuichi's pov)

My thoughts and feelings were nothing but empty when seeing the blood spilling out around the hydrologic press... Either way a million cars come crashing on my heart realisiing that either My best friend or the man I fell in love with would be dead...

AN: hey guys I just want to appologise for this being so long I will try my best to Finnish it soon and quick wyi I DONT SWEAR EVER so when you see 'bleep' in a fanfic that is a sweat if you have a mind that needs the swear there... Anyways stay happy and healthy and byeeeee!