Beginning

First of all happy rakshabandhan to all my Wattpad friends like sisters because I don't have any brother in Wattpad hehe 🥺🥺

So fanofsidneet
TrueSiddharthtian
Fanfication_is_love
sidneetxkeerti
afreen_914
sur_sidneet
iarshad2123
nandhu26
Sidneetxhemangi
sidneet1327
PriyalxSidneet
Happy Rakshabandhan  to all of you in such a short span of time I made this great friends thank u for coming in my life guyss . I love you all so much ❤️❤️ . Muahhhhh 😘😘😘

Lots of lots of love from me 🥰🥰🥰🥰

and this is different from my 1st ff support me in this ff also .

Let's start ❤️❤️.....

So the story is  starting from this scene where a boy and a girl are seen sitting on a table hand in hand in a romantic environment.

Boy: Yrr Avu ! U are looking so hot.

Avu: you are also looking hot __________________________________________________________

Nikk( who thought it's sid  unka popat😝😝😝)

Nikk: but yrr tum aur kitne din us neardy se date karoge.

Avu: baby don't worry I will break up with him soon.

Nikk smile and kisses her knuckles.

A boy was seeing this scene but couldn't hear their talks so he came near them in anger and said in jellousy .

Boy: what the hell is this nikk . Why did u kiss her?

Nikk: oh neard Siddharth you here waise to mai tumhe jabab dena jarorat nahi samajhta lekin puch hi kya to lemme tell u she is my one and only girlfriend ( he said with a smirk)

Sid with shocked expression: what the fuckk are you saying she is mine girlfriend. Avu what is he saying?

Avu: what! He is saying the truth only. What do you think i will date you . Just see me me I am beautiful, rich. I have a standard and you you don't have any standard, nor you are rich and looks wo to char hi do tumse nikk bohot accha .
( Sid look towards nikk who is starting at her with lust and smile weekly). Waise We both are dating from six months. This was just a revenge from you because you did not give my boyfriend the assignment .

She said this with a smirk on her face 😏😏. But by her words Sid was very much hurt. His heart broke into million pieces. He just said"Yes you are right I have nothing but today you lost a precious thing from your life and I guarantee you  that you will regret it one day." And by saying he went from there harshly wiping his tears..

After after this incident he became more determined to complete his goals so by his savings he book a ticket to London. He was saving the money for giving gift in his only loves birthday. As he is a topper he already had a scholarship in London University which is famous for their study method. He was thinking to join their university after 13th october as this day is his love's birthday ❤️. But who knows what is written in their destiny he also does not knew so he has to go to London now. So after telling all truth to his sister in law as he can't hide anything from her and convincing his family . He depart from there to London with determination in mind to achieve his all goals in which one more goal added in there which is  "love between revenge".

So tell me how is the beginning guyss
Do tell me in comment section.

Stay safe 😘😘...

Your author Sini 🥰🥰