Ch-20[ Her Comfort ]

Heyooo guyss how're you allll

Well I know I am very very late. Every chapter ki bat hai 😅😅...

Btw let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️

Previously we saw Siddharth and Ash's song launched. Sumi's cute antics. Sidash danced by which avneet got jelous. All celebrated his first Bollywood song.

Now....

By dancing with many Avneet finally goes to Siddharth She saw him who is looking emotionless suddenly more honestly he don't want her to see his emotions. She felt sad and  looked down. For that moment like her ego was vanish. He finally looked at her but easily guess that she is sad and that egoistic Avneet has gone suddenly . He felt confused but chuck it off.

Avu: Uhmm congratulations.

He looked at her shocked. But composed himself.

Sid :Thank you.

Avu: I really did not thought you will change like this. A nerd who never care about his looks. Btw I like this new book.

Sid (sadly chuckled) :It's the fact all are behind looks and status. No one really care about heart except few. But for me heart matters the most. leave it to whom I am saying all this.

She felt a pang in her heart For the first time she take the words in her heart. She is always so sensitive but just for her closed ones.

Avu: uhm..

Pair changed before she can say anything, they looked towards each other before turning their head on another side.

With Jai Reem...

Reem was dancing with an a random boy when Jai is also dancing with a random girl. They are secretly glancing at each other. The pair changed and now it's jaireem with each other.

They started dancing looking at each other's eyes.

Jai: Reem ek bat bolu?

Reem: Hmm

Jai: Your eyes are so beautiful.

Reem slightly blush and kept her lashes down. Jai lift her head by chin, she smiled cutely. They were comfortably dancing .

Jai: You were feeling uncomfortable with that  guy na?

(he said pointing towards previous guy.

Reem nodded rolling her eyes and said ," huhh that guy was very clingy and how he was looking was really not at all comfortable for any girl ."

Jai: Are you uncomfortable with me and if not then why? (He asked geniunely confused)

Reem: You know by which look girls don't feel unconfortable with boys. (Jai nodded in no) when they look at our eyes not our body . When a boy looks at our eyes  its feel safe and equal. We can read their intentions by eyes. Its only not for girls for boys also if you keep contact while talking we feel confident.

Jai listens carefully and said," It means for being confident we should keep eye contact."

Reem (smiled): Yes for any work. Its really make us confident. Many become nervous just bcs they looked down you should look at their eyes, you can seem there your self

Jai: Oww I did not thought about this ever.

They already came in a corner while talking leaving dance floor.

Reem: Maine kaha socha the I felt it with Sid bhai. I used to ask myself why I don't feel uncomfortable with him like others. My past is not so good so I am having trust issues. But when I trust someone truely no one can break it. And then I realise Sid bhai never talk with anyone without eye contact and that's one of the reason he confidently became successful . Not just me he talk with every girl like that. I really appreciate vibha ma to give him this best lessons.

Jai Confused: I understand everything even I admire him from my heart but why you said you did not know why you are comfortable with him he is your brother na? and thanking vibha ma? are not you her daughter ?

Reem (sadly chuckled) : I wish I could but the truth is I was not Nigam from before. I am an was orphan with nothing when Sid bhai found me before his car. I ran from hell then , when he save me as an angel and take me to heaven where I got all thing which I was longing for. (She was having tears in her eyes remembering that days when she suffered, when she got everything lovable  parents, protective brother, chance to fulfill her dream everything)

Suddenly she felt a hand wiping her tears she looked up to see jai worried for her. She without thinkink any thing just hugged him. He was shocked but hugged her back. All media people's attention was at dancing floor as the main attraction was there. And they were standing in a corner. Jai rubbed her back with shivering hands as he didn't expect this suddenly.

Reem feels his hand shivering so she broke the hug and hold his hands when jai is thinking " did she feel uncomfortable with me." But next words of Reem make him relieve.

Reem: Don't worry I am comfortable and I am sorry, if you felt uncomfortable. (She said leaving his hands when he quickly hold them)

Jai: Ofcourse not it's the first time I hugged any other girl rather than my sister so I just become nervous.

Reem: Awwwww you are sooo cute and sweet. (Jai blushed) hehe ab to aur cute lag rahe no blushy blushy ( Reem said pulling his cheeks .Jai hide his face embarrased when Reem is busy laughing. He saw her and started to admire her smilling face. Reem suddenly noticed and snap her fingers in front of him and raised her One brow 🤨🤨 he nodded saying nothing smiling
She smiled and again went to dance floor where now all are enjoying  with them selves)

EOC

Words: 960

Well It's been one month I didn't update 😅😅.

Sowiiii....

And guys thank you for all your response. Btw 100 comments nahi hue but 70 will work also hehe 🤭🤭

Btw what do you think why suddenly Avu's behaviour changed?

Well it's my point of view as a girl that we should keep eye contact while talking what do you think about it.

Your author is really unpredictable anything can happen 😁😁...

So stay tuned to know more.....

Goals: 48+votes, 44+ comments

Btw me in my pfp 😙😙

Stay safe 😘😘...

Your author Sini 🥰🥰