Ch-3[Reem's story]

Hiiii how are you all

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️...

So previously Reem was telling her story .

And now the story continue...

Reem:

So I had only a little brother in this world . And I was happy with him and  . But all became mess when I came to know about that my parents leave a big amounts of property for me and my brother. Those relatives who were not even ask us how are we they started to came in my house and behave nicely I had a doubt about my uncle aunt who wants to take care oh me and my brother. At first I refuse them but slowly I thought that they were genuine I was small to think about this cruel world intension. All were good but suddenly all became messed up when I get to know that.......

My brother is in last stage of Lung cancer. He was coughing badly for one month I told him to consult a doctor but he being stubborn never listen me I was so tensed. And one day he became unconscious while coughing I was panicking my uncle and aunt was also not at home so I call the ambulance and take him to hospital. After sometime doctor came and told me to do some tests I did and then he told me that he is in last stage of lung cancer (she is now in tears Siddharth eyes also was filled with tears but he composed himself and hug her to calm her , she calm down and again started) I was scared I called uncle but he did not pick up the call. So I called aunty but she told me to come home I thought something was serious so first I checked on him then go towards my house. I saw my things were kept in living room I was confused I was going to ask but what they said next left me shocked. They said that they are now owner of the property which was mine and bro's. They said that they have legal papers that I and bro have written all properties on their name . I was shocked. That howww? I was not at all sad that they snatch it but they fake all care and love is the thing which hurted me most. And I was thinking now how will I treat my brother bcs doctor already said that he have only 4 months of his life . But by treatment he can survive for 6 months. So I beg to them to give me some money for his treatment. They gave but I had to do all their house chores. I agreed as I had no other option. By this routine our day was passing I became so weak. But my brother could not survive he died just two weeks before. I was shocked. They told me that I have to leave the house after my birthday as I will become 18. I was that much traumatized that I did not understand that they were beating me and not giving food. But before two days I realised that and ran away from there . And end up coming infront of ur car.

By now everyone was crying. Yess u read it right everyone as they were listening all this from door . Reem is crying very badly 🥺🥺. Sid is also crying. Ash came and hug them both.
Suddenly they heard a voice.

Smita: now don't cry baccha I will be ur mother. I know that u will be hesitate after what they did with you but trust me we are not bad.

Ankush: yess we had a son . But if u came then we will also have a daughter.
And we will have someone who will annoy ur new brother.

Reem chuckle whith her wet cheeks and Sid also made a grumpy face bur after seeing her he also smile and wipe her tears. He said..

Sid: yess I know that I will not be able to replace ur brother Even I don't want to also . But can u just gave some place in ur heart as a big brother. I always want a small sister whom I will pamper and see now I get one too.

Reem smile: yessss I will be ur little sister.

They did a group hug ash was standing.

Suddenly ash said: ayeee mujhe to bhul hi gaye.😗😗

They  chuckle and pull her into a hug .

All: now we will start a new journey 😀😀

Leap of some months.....

Reem is settled now with them they are taking care of her very well.
She started fashion designing course as a student as her dream was that. Ash is also trying in acting. Sid is working hard to complete his all goals. And he is succeeding. Reem also  knows about Sid's story they never hide anything from each other 😇. After knowing his story she is really inspired and she also learning self defending, shooting, martial arts as she also wanna be strong. Like this they are living their life happily...

Words:855

So how's Reem 's story. Do u think it is justified about her condition. So I didn't want to stretch this by giving flash Back so I tell like this in short. I know u all have a question that where is Avu ? So lemme tell that this story is basically based on Sid's life so u will get more Sid's content than Avu. And soon Avu will enter in my story this is just to tell how he became successful. And next chapter will be a big leap. Are u all excited. Me is so much excited to write next but now I don't have time . I will try to update tomorrow.

Now bye...

Stay safe ❤️❤️...

Your author Sini 🥰🥰