Ch-10[ Trustee]

Heyoooo peeps  how're you alllll😚😚

So today is fanofsid my bestie's birthday. Wohoooooo ashhhh this chapter is for youuuu. I didn't thought about posting it today but for youuu. So thanks to her 😁😁🤭🤭

So let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️...

Previously we saw that avneet met with Siddarth and was shocked 😲😲
Now.....

Sid and reem left from there answering Avu . Avneet is so furious and also shocked like ok she is thinking how the hell it is possible? But also after this she thought that he is just famous for his looks as she can't deny that he is so hot and handsome to handle. She was conselling no no not conselling she is making hustle believe that he is just a mere actor who is famous for his looks not for his talent. But suddenly one voice grab her attention.

Sm: heyyy Avu ....

Avu: huh oh hello nikk .

Nikk: what happened you seemed lost?

Her friends smirked knowing the reason.

Avu:oh! Nothing just thinking about showing someone their status.

Her friends frown except nikk he is smirking.

Nikk: ohoo! So who is someone it's been long that we didn't rag anyone.

Avu: new students of our batch. Let's go to our group.

Nikk: yes let's go.

They are about to go but Faisal stopped them saying.

Faisal: avneet I know that we just meet but I know how you are going to rag them but trust me it will not affect them in any way but you can be insulted so I am suggesting you don't do this.

Ri: yes he is right even you don't know him it can create a big issue in your career.

Listening their talks she somehow become scared but she is badly manipulated so she ignored their warnings .

Avu: I don't care

Then she go towards her that group with Nikk. That group is of her fake friends who is behind her money and body.
Her friends sighed.

On the other side Sid and Reem was going towards principles cabin and all students were seeing them but I can't go near them as there are already bodyguards are present but hidden. Both reach principal's cabin and Reem was going to step inside without permission when Sid stop her.

Sid: Reemi! What are you doing ?don't go without permission.

Reem: oops sorry bhai. I will not. I am a good girl.

Sid chuckle and knock on the door they heard a faint voice saying come in . They entered but principle did not saw them as he was doing an work.

Sid: uhm uhm.