Extra 1 : His Mark

■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Patience is a virtue.

.

.

.

.

.

And a talent.

.

.

.

.

.

And most importantly, an expression of love.

.

.

.

.

.

But for Mark, it's simply a cause of his mood swings. The reason for his child-like tantrums. And more recently, of his frustration. Yes. He is definitely - frustrated. And it is of the sexual kind.

Vee is just too much of a gentleman.

He holds Mark like he would hold a delicate flower and would always, ALWAYS ask Mark first if he ever so much as wanted to kiss him lightly on the lips or if he wants to cuddle with Mark on the bed in the nights that he stayed over. 

And Mark understands why Vee is acting the way he does. He really do.

He knew Vee wanted him to feel loved and cherished and Mark have always thought himself lucky for being treated this way. But somehow, his heart wanted more. His body aches for something he can't quite describe and his mind, well, it's so close to getting mad.

Today is another Friday. And Vee said he will drop by after his class. He'll probably suggest they watch some movie. He'll probably sleepover too. They'll probably sleep hugging each other again like they always do. But certainly, nothing will happen. Just like the many, many nights before. They will kiss, and hug, and cuddle, and kiss again but it will end like that. And Mark will sleep or pretend to sleep like he was really sleeping and not thinking of something else. And it will drive him mad the whole Saturday morning but it won't be for too long because Vee will take him out. They usually go to the mall, other times at an amusement park, and sometimes Vee will even take him for a long drive. And Mark will forget his frustration for a while.

And when Mark says for a 'while', it never lasted for more than a few hours.

Sometimes, when the frustration hits Mark worse in some days, he'll began to think of 'reasonable' excuses and 'possible' reasons why Vee never made any attempts or why he never tried bringing up the topic.

And the first thing that will always come to mind is that Vee wasn't attracted to him.

This 'reason' or 'assumption', Mark can personally explain on his own.

Mark had his fair share of past relationships. All of which with girls. And just like how Vee treats him, Mark had always been gentle to all the girls he'd been with before. He makes sure they all know he respects them. Was thoughtful and affectionate to them and had always made sure he doesn't oversstep his boundaries with any of them. He's never been intimate with his girlfriends except for the occasional hugs and kisses, all of which he never initiated himself.