Season 2: Chapter One

CDC was a bust

CDC was a bust. And it has been a week since they left the CDC.

A week had passed since Amy, Jim and Jacqui were gone. The group has agreed to take a risk and go to Fort Benning. Of course, the journey wasn’t easy.

They fled Atlanta and began to travel to their destination immediately. Their cars are losing fuel, and their stock of food is horribly low.

All they have is their faith and hope. Hope that there will be someone else that can help them. Faith that maybe Fort Benning is the place where they can peacefully live.

Adelaide is happily and hungrily inside Dale’s van, along with Dale himself, Glenn, Shane, Andrea, and T-Dog. Daryl is on his bike since he ditched the car he drove because of the lack of oil. While the Grimes’ and the Peletiers shared one vehicle.

As Shane is cleaning his gun, Andrea is carefully watching him. Adelaide transfer the clothes she took from a store in Atlanta to her newfound backpack. She found the bag in a car’s compartment when they were rummaging for fuel for the van.

“I could clean yours. Show you how.” That was what she hears in her brother’s exchange of words with Andrea. “Adelaide, do you know how to clean a gun?” He implored Adelaide.

Adelaide shakes her head, “Nope. Don’t need to. I have my knife and my daggers.” She automatically declined.

Shane peeks over his shoulder, where Adelaide sat next to T-Dog, who is half asleep. Glenn is in the passenger seat, aiding Dale as he clutches a map in his hands. “Do you at least know how to use one?”