unknown power and training

Aizawa reached the school and sighed. Wondering what he could be Izuku's possible quirk.

He entered the building and went off to medical room, where Recovery Girl is stationed. It was a long walk, seeing how big UA is, but he found it relaxing as memories past by him. Him holding Izuku reminded him of his dead friend, Oboro Shirakumo.

Aizawa didn't even realize he let out a few tears as he remembered it all and the sacrifice his friend made, so he would become who he is today. The only thing he had as a reminder, was his goggles and his utility belt. The same yellow colour he would used and the goggles belonged to his dead friend.

Oboro Shirakumo was a tall boy of average stature with light blue, wavy hair that was swept back to flow upwards above his head, two shorter, ear length tufts left hanging downwards to frame his face. He usually had a expression of excitement, possessing a large, teeth-bearing grin and semicircular, inward-tilting blue eyes that were often squeezed shut. He also had a rectangular bandage over his nose.

Aizawa then felt a hand on shoulder and saw his best friend, Hizashi, holding it "I can tell what your thinking about Aizawa" he said gently without his quirk, something he did when it came to this subject.

Hizashi Yamanda, or more commonly known as Present Mic, is a tall, slim man with long blond hair, which he wears spiked upwards in a large tuft behind his head, and a small brown mustache. He has rectangular eyes with concentric greenish-yellow pupils, and he is almost always seen with a large smile on his face. His hero costume consists of a black jacket with a very tall collar, upturned and complete with studs, and matching black pants and knee-high boots. He sports tan shoulder pads and a red belt and elbow pads, all studded, and black fingerless gloves. His neck is always obscured by a directional speaker which he uses with his Quirk. He always wears a pair of headphones with the word "HAGE" written on the headband and a pair of orange-tinted shades.

"Is it that obvious?" The black haired man said and Hizashi nodded in response.

"you only cry when it is about Oboro or your mum" the usual loud mouth said "and why do you have a kid with you?"

"This is my nephew, Izuku Yagi" he told his friend who looked on shocked.

"He is Toshinori's kid!!!" He shouted and Aizawa eyes glowed red as he shut up.

"Yeah and he has just awakened his quirk, I think?" He added the last part as a question while Yamanda just sighed.

"You and kids" he said and walked off while Aizawa stood there. He thought "was that a insult?" He then realized why he was there and took off to Recovery Girls office.

Japan, Mustafa, UA, Recovery Girls office, 7:45:

Aizawa entered the room to see the old hero waiting for them.

Shūzenji Chiyo, or more know as Recovery Girl, is a short, elderly women with grey hair styled into a nelted bun. She has a small nose and eyes, which are two dashes, and a long mouth with defined nasolabai folds. She wears a doctor's lab coat and a dress with yellow and red vest-like designs on either side, two yellow buttons, and a belt with a pink "R"-shaped buckle. She wears pink boats and has a helmet around the sides of her face, a purple-tinted visor joining it over her eyes. In addition she walks around with a cane designed like a syringe.

"Finally you arrive. I thought you had went to your sleeping bag, again" she said with annoyance and he just rolled his eyes.

"Ok but this building is a nightmare to get around sometimes" he told while placing Izuku on the hospital bed.

"Yes I know" she sighed before she checked Izuku. She first of took a bit of blood to see if a quirk would, which would take few minutes, pop up but, go both of their shock, nothing happened. He was still quirkless "what in all heavens" she said while doing a test over and over again "get Nezu! He probably knows more"

Aizawa then called the principal.

Japan, Mustafa, UA, principal Nezu office, 7:56:

"Hello this is principal Nezu. How may I help you?" A happy voice came from the mouse, dog or bear.

Nezu is a short man who appears to be a possible combination of a dog, mouse and bear, which wild make him a Chimera. He has the head of a mouse with circular black eyes, a large scar over his right one, relatively rectangular-shaped ears with pale pink inside, slanting outwards on the tip of his head, and a elongated muzzle with a small round nose. His fur is white and large, dog-like paws with pink pads and a thin tail. He sports a white dress shirt, a dark red tie around his neck, a black double-breasted waistcoat and matching dress pants. He wears a orange lace-up sneakers with incredibly thick laces which seem to be quite large on him.

<Nezu this is Aizawa, we need you at Recovery Girls office. It's something to do with Izuku> Aizawa told Nezu who was shocked. Izuku was the name of Toshinori's boy after all.

"I'll make a quick call before I come by" Aizawa then thanked him and ended the call "now then Toshinori. It seems your son might need you more them ever"

Back at Recovery Girls office:

"Nezu said he had to make a call before he gets here" Aizawa informed Chiyo who nodded before showing him a picture.

"That is Izuku's inside of his body. He seems to have some sort of new veins in his body" she told him and Aizawa looked and saw that many were located at Izuku's eyes.

"Strange" he said as he looked at the clock "if anyone should know them it has to be Nezu" he said to himself while looking at Izuku.

Izuku's mindscape:

"And that was how chakra spread through the world and how me and my brother took down our mother" he told Izuku while the boy looked stunned. Everything he has just learned was shocking.

"Nii-san maybe I should start his taijutsu training?" Hamura said to his brother who nodded thinking it was a good start out of everything "ok Izuku, I want you to focus blood and chakra to your eyes, that way the Byakugan can be activated and we can start with the gentle fist" Izuku nodded and their to do as he was told. He has learned chakra control but never tried with his eyes. This took him a bit and so he thought about a hand sign and did it, activating his Byakugan.

Izuku could see nearly 360 degrees, while also seeing the other fours chakra network. It was beyond imagination but he couldn't hold it for long and his eyes had to get used to it.

Hamura smiled and then got into the stance is the gentle fist stance. He spent the time teaching it to Izuku and helping were he needed it. He had got the basics down but it was still hard.

Izuku rested as he got his energy back. He if he was in his mindscape, which is like a year in a day in there, he was able to still run out of energy.

Hagoromo looked at the boy with a smile until he felt a different chakra signature outside of the mindscape.

He thought quickly and Hamura sensed it too "it looks like your training will have to be more extreme" Hagoromo said and the two brothers finally senses it "it would appear that a Ōtsutsuki clan member is heading to Earth. We must get ready"

Izuku got up and then looked at the four as Hagoromo sighed "it looks as if I might have to give you a few more teachers" Hagoromo thought to himself.

Outside Izuku's mindscape, Recovery Girls office:

Nezu finally entered looking around and seeing the two others. He was confused until his was informed. To say that Nezu was shocked was a understatement. He was beyond confused. Never in his life as he ever learned of this in his life.

"I don't understand what you mean. I have never heard of anything like this before" he told them and they were all getting a headache over it.

In space:

"This chakra only gets stronger, as I wait" she giggled "I can finally get the challenge I have wanted" her chakra exploded out of her has her face became on of excitement "this is going to be the best thing ever to happen! I can't wait!" She darted off to Earth with full intention to get what she wanted with a crazed smile plastered on her divine features.

In Izuku's mindscape:

Izuku looked on in shock as Hagoromo had summoned nine beings, to help Izuku in this battle to come.

"You remind me of Naruto" the deepest voice came out as Izuku looked on as he saw the massive fox.

To be continued…