the seventh path of love

Izuku woke up in his room, feeling a new weight on his chest. Looking down he saw Kayune sleeping peacefully on him. He smiled and laid down, thinking of what he will do today. He decided that they could train, which was highly recommend by Hagoromo because she was more experienced with the other dōjutsus.

He laid on the bed and felt the blue haired girl started to wake up. He smiled down at her and gently stroked her hair.

"Morning Kayune" he said with his usual sun level smile. Kayune had just woken up and saw that she slept on his chest. The poor girl fainted, while Izuku heard a giggle in his head.

"Looks like you have a way with the ladies~" Matatabi teased while Izuku was confused.

"What does “way with the ladies” mean?" He asked innocently and the flame cat just didn't answer, making him more confused.

A few minutes later, Kayune finally awakened, again, and was in a complete blushing mess.

"M-morning Izuku" she stuttered out, and she felt his muscles, which made her thoughts all around them "how does he have such muscles!? They looked to be made of marble!" Her thoughts carried her feelings as her face was completely taken over by her blush.

"Morning Kayune!" He smiled at her, which made her heart skip a beat "why are you touching my chest?" He again asked and she tried to answer but couldn't. Her mind was taken over by one thing and one thing only.

"I must become his wife!" Her determined mind set for that one goal, while Izuku had a puzzled expression.

"Is it normal to touch other peoples chests in your culture?" He asked while she lost her voice completely "so if I did it, then it would be a good thing" he told himself as Kayune felt her whole body shiver with that one phase. She saw his hand reach for her chest, her breath became harder and fast, her face was turned to a crimson colour, and her heart best so fast it could jump out of her chest.

He then put his hand on her chest as Kayune was lost in the moment, her whole body was frozen. Her heart pumped more blood around here body, she felt her whole body get warmer, and she felt her knees shake uncontrollably.

"Squishy" he said while touching one of her breasts and the poor girl fainted again "did I do something wrong?"

He then heard Hagoromo chuckle "Izuku your not supposed to do that, because of your muscles, she touched yours. What you just did is the starting point to making me a grandad" Izuku felt his face get warm after hearing that.

"So I would be a dad if I did that?" He asked flustered and in a innocent way.

"No there are more steps but she is a Ōtsutsuki. Their lust can grow around the one they consider their lover. If you were to do more things like that then yes" Hagoromo answered and Izuku fainted as well. They both were together like that before waking up.

"Izuku" Kayune said "please don't do that yet. I am not ready for that" she told him with a huge blush across her face.

"Is it being a mum?"

"Well yeah, I don't want to be a mother yet" she told him while he was still confused.

"How does touching someone's chest make them pregnant?"

"Your to innocent to know Izuku" Kayune said with a kiss on his cheek that made both of them shocked.

"Wait Kayune, want to go on a date?" He asked while trying not to stutter.

"You what me to go on a date? What's a date?"

"It's were to people who like each other go out and enjoy their time together" he tried to explain it as she smiled.