Chapter 6

Warning: Lemon and blood

Alastor pin Y/N against the tree, her small body was the same length to head from a bit to his waist. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer, blood was transferring with each other. Alastor ripped your pants off and saw you weren't wearing panties "such a sin" he growled as blood went down his chin, licking the blood you smirk "hehe"

Your phone buzz, Alastor put me down and you look at it 'Bitch Boss' you answer it

POV Y/N

"Hey Blitzo... did you change you name in my phone?" I giggle, looking at Alastor.

Blitzo: "hey, I know it's late sugar tits but I see your not at MnMs place, you getting fucked?"

"Haha, watch it" I felt anger come up ( basically your eyes started to shine ) seeing Alastor getting riled up "Blitz... I'll see you in the morning"

Blitzo: "yeah, I'm gonna go get bird fucked by Stolas.. Byyyeeee"
-

I turn back to Alastor and he picks me up in his arms. I kiss his lips "let's continue this later my dear." He caressed my cheek, making me purr. I smile up at him, he snap his fingers and a black tights wrap around me again, he gently pets my head making me purr. Slowly closing my eyes, he chuckles "such a cute 'little' thing" and everything went dark

( you went to sleep )
>hours skip<

"Y/N... wake up please!" I flutter my eyes

"Moxxie?" I growled in anger, he smirking "what!?" "You we're calling someone's name in your sleep" he says, I sat up

"Moxxie?" I growled in anger, he smirking "what!?" "You we're calling someone's name in your sleep" he says, I sat up. "Fuck you" "ew... I'm your brother" "hah! Moxxie... good one" I put my middle finger up and got ready for work.

We drove in a gray van, listening to rock music. Swaying my head, Blitz drove crazy on the road

"I love this song!" Blitz says poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio " 🎤🎶You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde hair!🎶🎤"

Poor Loona sat in the passenger seat, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his non ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles. I sat beside her, hugging her from behind, we both smile at each other as I stuck my tongue at Moxxie who got annoyed. Making me laugh.

"♫ Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫"

Blitz continue to sing as we drove in a crowded parking lot.

"♫ Thoooought it might be love, but you went--♫"

As we were about to park, a pink car pulls into the remaining parking space
"Holy shit, fu-" blitz scream, slamming onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads 'SUCKS-4-LIFE' "Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!" Blitz pulls out a megaphone and yells into it, making me laugh. "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get yourTITS out of my parking spot!" The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitz lowers the megaphone, shocked. I turn to see who it was "Verosika" my mouth drop open as I come out of the van window, she looks at me and I wave.

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops "blitzo"

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is..."

Blitzo falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up, I jump down and help him up

"-...three Rings DOWN!" He continues, I laugh.

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts."

"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

Verosika flips her long hair back dramatically. "They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups." Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb. "So, your sister says "Hi"."

I laugh, leaning against the van

Blitz angrily steps in front of Verosika "Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!"
"Actually, prick... it has my name on it."
Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground. "I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building..."

"No way" I hear Loona, I look up at her and sees how she is watching this whole thing with a shock look on her face. " what's wrong?" Ignoring blitz and Verosika, then when she's about to say something. I hear a deep voice, I turn around to see a hell hound then turn to Loona who blushed, blitz came over.

Loona kicks van door open and steps out "You know Verosika Mayday?!"
"Huh...? Oh yeah, her, yeah. We dated."
Blitz says, shrugging like it isn't a big deal.

Millie smirked "Was it before or after she became a pop star?"
"Probably before" I say, making blitz 'come on' expression on his face

Moxxie opens up the van, looking a bit disgusted or shocked, can't tell with his dumb face. "You dated a pop star?!"

"Okay, why are you all acting like that's such a shock?" Blitz say a bit annoyed.
"Hellooo, it's Verosika Mayday?" Loona says "it's you" putting my hand on my hip after I say it.
"I just..." scratches his head "Is she blind?? Suffering some form of brain damage?"
-

You giggled, smiling at Moxxie. You see Loona zoning out, nudging her and she look down at you "yeah?" "You thinking about that smexshy Wolffie?" Her cheeks turn red and looking away, smiling. Both of you and Loona Started to giggle, Blitz cleared his throat, Loona quickly went on her phone.

"Okay, look, let's just drop it! Millie, j- find a temporary spot for that truck" he tosses the keys to Millie, who gleefully catches them and runs to driver's side "Okay, Y/N, Loonie, Moxxie, let's go handle this shit."