Chapter 16

I stretch waking up in someone's arms "mmm...." I continue to purr as I look over at Alastor who grips me tightly.

"Mm... morning darling, your so adorable....." he froze "w-wait.. did we use a condom?" He ask and I shrug "I don't like I'll get pregnant.... But I have work... Text me" I walk to the bathroom and got ready for the day, I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Alastor gone.. I sigh, walking out of the hotel and Going to work.
-

After 4 months of working and "hanging out" with Alastor, to
Y/N's surprise, she's pregnant and been hiding from Alastor, afraid of his reaction, after 3 more months, she went on a paid vacation in the human world by herself she's 7 months pregnant
-

I sat in a cabin by myself, I got up from the couch that I was sitting on to go to the bathroom for the 100th of time till I heard a knock. I turn, seeing myself in the mirror
I start to walk as I slowly, mumble to myself, looking through the peep hole and saw a human man who seem familiar

 I turn, seeing myself in the mirror I start to walk as I slowly, mumble to myself, looking through the peep hole and saw a human man who seem familiar

( imagine him without blood all over and no mic )

I open the door "hello?" I said, he look down at me "hi... I'm so sorry but I'm looking for a special person and I can't find her... she goes by Y/N?"

'Alastor....' I shook my head "n-no.... I'm sorry I'm F/N ( fake name ) and I haven't seen any other person"

He jolt a bit, looking down "I-I'm so sorry for bothering you" he sounded hurt and I sigh "Alastor..." he jumps up, looking at me as I sigh "I-It's me... Y/N..... I'm so sorry"

Turning back into a imp, holding my belly. I start to cry and Alastor grab me, pulling me in a hug "My dear Y/N... why did you leave me? What did I do wrong?" "N-nothing.... I was afraid it... it'll scare you off... me being pregnant..."

He pick me up like I was nothing in his arms, like I am a baby in his arms "we are a couple... I don't care what happens, we stick together"
Alastor puts me on the couch, so gently like he was placing down a fragile piece of art, looking at his human form "you look sexy as a human" "Thankyou. Now let me make you my mother's Jambalaya" he says, walking to the kitchen. I smile, rubbing my belly, knowing now, everything will be okay with my long.

He hands me dinner, I pick the fork up seeing a beautiful ring on in between its mental fingers, I gasp.

Looking at Alastor as he went on his knee, grabbing the fork and taking the ring off then gently grabbing my hand "will you be my Queen?" "W-what?" I ask, blushing "marry me Y/N

Looking at Alastor as he went on his knee, grabbing the fork and taking the ring off then gently grabbing my hand "will you be my Queen?" "W-what?" I ask, blushing "marry me Y/N..."
Tears trail down my cheek and I nod "yes" he place the ring on my finger and kiss my lips.
-

Since then Y/N and Alastor went back to hell, got married and had a beautiful baby girl.

-

Walking down the street with Al and little Athena, somehow, we became a very popular couple but it's not due to us being a couple, it's because Athena was born with Angel wings and Alastor has been very protective over us both. I couldn't ask for anything better, but maybe another child, I look over to Alastor and he looks back at me, both of us smiling.

"Thankyou" he said, kissing my forehead. "For what?" "Being my guardian Angel and birthing one for me to watch"
Something spark as I grab his hand as we both walk down the street together.