Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

"Tsukki~!"

Here we go again, the green headed omega  boy run while shouting Tsukkishima's nickname that actually made by him.
He tried his best to catch up with the alpha  boy  who's wearing  earphones.

Kei and Tadashi are now in their 4th year in college. Just a few months more and their graduating.

"Thanks for waiting Tsukki~"
Said the green headed boy with a big smile on his face.

Tadashi's POV

Well, as always, Kei's still listening to his music. Not paying attention to what I'm saying.
Kei's my childhood friend, it's thanks  to him that those bullies did not bullied me again, well it's in the past tho.

"Hey Tsukki, im going to use this way,  so see you later"
I said even tho I already know that his not paying attention to what im saying.

(Time skip)

"Hey Yamaguchi, we're having fun tonight, if you want, you can come with us."

"It's really is exiting, but I'm afraid I can't come with you. So just have fun with yourselves as much as you can guys, I'm leaving now. Good bye!"

After that conversation, I quickly run as fast as I can. I'm sure that Tsukki's waiting for me.

I'm actually in love with him, since the time that he saved me from those bullies. I know this isn't right, but what can I do? I really did love him.

"Hey Tsukki~ sorry I'm late"
He just nod his head and then walk.

I love him and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable with me, so I hide my feelings for him. I hide my feelings for over a years, so many, many years.

(Morning at School)

" Hey Yamaguchi-san! You're close to Tsukkishima right?!"
Why? Is there's something wrong?

"Ah yeah! Why is it?"
I asked. I'm worried that there's something happens to Tsukki.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you! But, could you please give this invitation to him? Im in love with him so I'm hoping that his there when i celebrate my  birthday party. Please?!!"

I thought he's in danger.
But I can't, I mean, I'm jealous. Im in love with him too, and your asking me if I can give that fucking invitation of yours?  Hahhhh!!!!

"O-ok, I'll try! But I can't promise, I'm not that so close to him you know— I mean, yeah I'm hanging around with him but he's not listening to what I'm saying, so I'm not sure if I can give him that"
I said with a cold expression.

"Ow! It's ok, just try your best! Thank you Yamaguchi-san!"
And then they leave.

Im trying to talk to him earlier but I don't have the confidence. It's either he's going to ignore me or I'm nervous to talk about that. And now, it's my chance so I'm going to try.

"Hey Tsukki! Am... You know? That classmate of mine want you to go to her birthday party. She also give me an invitation so you can go.  Here!" And I give him the invitation letter that my classmate gave me earlier.

He took it from my hand.  And then walk. Like it's nothing.
I think he's planning to go.
I feel so sad and jealous.

It's almost two weeks  when I gave him the invitation. I didn't heard anything about the party since then.

Well it's not that important tho.
And one more thing, I need to go back to my classroom cause I forgot my phone.
I'm now going to open the classroom door but I got freeze.

"Oh my god! Is it true? You and Tsukkishima-san are dating?"

"Yeah! And it's all thanks to Yamaguchi-san!"

"It's like a dream come true"

So he did go to that party huh?

"Hey Yamaguchi-san what are you doing there?"
Oh I forgot that I'm here for my cellphone.

"Why? Is there's something wrong?" I asked, trying to Change the topic.

"We're having fun tonight, it's because our class  got the highest points and we're going to discuss about the school festival,  I'm asking you if you want to come?"

Oh? We did got the highest points huh? And I almost forgot about the School Festival.

"Sure!" I said. Well, let's just forgot what they said and have fun for tonight.

(Tomorrow morning)

I really have fun last night, all of my classmates got drunk so we decided that we're not going for a second round but go back to our homes.
We discussed about the school festival too. Like what were going to do and who's going to do that and those etc.

"Tadashi?"  Oh it's Tsukki.

"Yes? Why?" I said. He's holding a books and some kind of stuff that I think for his course.

"Where did you go last night?"
Eh? Is he perhaps waiting or looking for me last night?

"I'm with my classmates, we had a party last night. It's to celebrate our winning. And we got that chance to discuss about the school festival. Why?"
I don't know why, but I got this feelings of maybe, he's looking for me that night.

"Nothing"
He said then walk.

What was that?
______________________________________

A/N: Don't "Nothing" Nothing me Kei, cause I know that your looking for him that night. Worried that maybe there's something happened to him.
Anyway, thanks for reading this Chapter guys,  hope you like it.

Even tho it's not that good.
Keep Safe 💜