Chapter 2

Tadashi'S POV

Hayst!!! I'm so exhausted.
This is really tiring.
How am I supposed to do that and those in one and a half?? Did they think that I'm a superhero?
Gosh!

By the way, tomorrow is the day for the School Festival, so we're really busy today to prepare for tomorrow.
And I'm already exhausted.
I'm thinking if what did Tsukkki's doing this hour. Sigh.

Oh! Speaking of the devil, here he comes.

"What are you doing there?"

"Nothing in particular, how bout you? What are you doing here?"
I ask while trying to organize those boxes that I'm going to bring to my classroom.

"I'm going to the Faculty"

Eh? Isn't it so far if he's going to use this way?

"Is that so? But why using this way?— I mean you can use the other way since that's the shorter way from your department"
I explained, it's true that the way from the other side is the shorter way to use if  you're going to the Faculty, since their department was near the Faculty than mine.

"I want to see your face so that's why"
And within that words, I got shocked.

W-what? He wants to see my freaking face? Oh god! Am I dreaming?

"Are you not going to go back to your classroom Tadashi?"
Oh shit, i forgot that I need to bring those boxes.

I'm going to grab those boxes but there's nothing on the floor.

Eh? Where did they go?

"Are you looking for this Tadashi?"

And there they are. Tsukki grab them, all of those boxes were on Tsukki's arms.

Even tho I know that being an Alpha is so damn cool—like you can grab all you want to grab, seeing  Tsukki in this situation was so damn cool, he's so freaking hot. Those muscles, those cold eyes, him being a tall boy and that blonde hair of his is so fuckin hot.

"......chi! Tadashi?!  You ok? I already called your name many times, but your still dozing off. What happened?"
He looks so worried.
You can see it on his cold eyes that his worried.

Oh god!

"Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm just thinking about yo—i mean about the school festival tomorrow. Ha-haha!"

Woohhh! That was so close!

"Hey yow Yamaguchi-san, where's the boxes is?"
We're now in my classroom, the president of my department was asking about the boxes since I don't have one on my hands. It's all because Tsukki didn't allow  me to have one of those boxes, and me? Well, I ended up on handing them to him.

"Ah! It's here! Next time, choose those Alphas in your department for this kind of work. I know that you'll aware of what  Yamaguchi's another gender is,  right? Oh, and advance thank you for that, I'm leaving now Yams! Wait for me this afternoon"

I don't know why but, it's looked like Tsukki's always on a good mood since yesterday.
He's always smiling that once in a blue moon.

Well by the way, today is the day for the school festival. So we're really is busy since there's so much visitors today. To the point that even the students from another schools were going here.

The president of my department asked me  to check if the equipment and tools that we're going to use were good and complete. But when I'm heading out from the storage room, I accidentally bump in a black head  omega boy.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I didn't see you, I'm really sorry"
He said.  He's so beautiful, those blue  eyes of his is so damn cool.

"Oh!, You ok?"

"Ah yeah, I think so?"

"What's your name?"

"Eh? I-im Azukara Kenri , your's?"

"You can call me Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi Tadashi"

"It's nice to meet you, sorry but I really need to go now ! Bye, see you when I see you!"

Then he run off.

(Time Skip)

The day was over.
I'm so fucking tired since the day was so full of works.

"I'm home!!"
I shouted so my mother will hear me from the kitchen.

"Oh! Welcome home Tadashi! Go to your room now then comeback for the dinner, yeah?"
I just nod my head then walk towards my room.

It's so weird.
This day is so fucking weird.
I don't know why but it's look like Tsukki's in love with someone.
You can see it through the way he act.

He's always grinning like an idiot.
He's always looking in his phone like he's waiting for a call or a text from a girlfriend.

"Tadashi!! Dinner's ready!!"

And with that, I shook my head  and went down to the kitchen.

(End of Chapter 2)

A/N: Yooowww!!! Sorry for the long Time Skip. I'm thinking if the next chapter is going to be a smut or just a slight one? Well this is the first time that I'm going to write  a bed scene so you know, maybe it's going to be lame? HAHAHAHA. But I'll try my best.
Thank you for reading this Chapter guys.
Love lot💜

......