Chapter 4

Tadashi's POV

It's been a week now. I really spend my heat with Tsukki that day, we did it in his car for fuck's sake.
And now, I'm going to his family's house for some reason.
It is just his mother who wants me to come over, she said that there's something that she wants to tell me.

"Am? Mrs. Tsukkishima?! Are you here?"
Where is she? She said that she's waiting in the living room, was it?

Well, it's not bad if I let myself sit right?

I was about to sit when I heard Mrs. Tsukkishima shouted from their second floor. I'm worried that maybe something will happen, so I quietly walk towards the stairs.

"No fucking way!! I'm not going to marry him mom!"
Eh? Isn't that Tsukki?
Marry? Who?

"Why not Kei? I want him for you!  I want him to be the mother of your pups! I want him to be your one and only omega! So Why?!! I know that you love him!!! I am your mother so I can see it, I can tell and feel it Kei!! So please tell me the reason why you don't want Tadashi to be your omega?!"

Tadashi? Me? Eh? Is this the reason why Mrs. Tsukkishima wants to talk to me??

"Because I don't love him!! He's just a friend mom!!"

He's just a friend mom!!"

"He's just a Friend, I don't want him to be the mother of my pups! I don't want him to be my omega! He's a whore! He's a bitch! And one more thing, I already have one, to be honest? he's more beautiful than Tadashi mo—"

He didn't finish his words, Mrs. Tsukkishima slapped him. I can't see but I can hear it.

"How dare you call him a whore?!!"

I can't stand this anymore!.

I immediately ran off, quietly and quickly. I don't want to see him. I don't want anyone to see my face right now.
I'm a whore. He said that I'm a whore! Is it because I spend my heat with him? B-but, he said that he wants to help.
Does he really want to help me? Or—wait! Did we use protection? Holy shit!! I-i don't fucking remember!! Why am I so careless?! You're an idiot Tadashi!?  W-what if—no!
No It can't be, he said that he doesn't want me to carry his child!
Calm down Tadashi! You still don't know ok?! Ok! Calm down *Inhale *exhale

"I'm home!"

"Ow! How's your day Tadashi? Go to your room  and change so we can eat dinner, yeah?!"

I just nod my head and I went to my room. I changed my clothes and then went down to the kitchen.

"Mom? I'm planning to go to Tokyo this Saturday, but I don't have enough money. Can you.... Lend me some? I'll pay you later don't worry."

I changed my mind. When Mrs. Tsukkishima and my mom suggested that I do have high possibilities to be employed in a company management in Tokyo, I hesitated if I'm going or not. The main reason is Tsukki, I don't want to leave him here since he's planning to stay here in Miyagi.

But now? I want to stay away from him for a while.

It's been 2 weeks when i leave Miyagi. My mother lend me  some money so  I can buy some of the essential things that I need here. I'm now living in a small apartment here in Tokyo. It's really is small—just for one person only.

Tsukki doesn't know about me—leaving the Miyagi. I didn't inform him and I said to my mother that don't tell him, also to Mrs. Tsukkishima. I didn't inform my location to my mother too. She said that it's ok since I'm an adult now—that I already know what I'm doing. I hope tho.

I applied to a Company here, a not so famous company. I did it on purpose cause maybe Tsukki were going to find me. He's going to look in a famous companies  here in Tokyo for sure, so I really did it on purpose.

"Hey Yamaguchi-san!! You back? How's your day?" Said the young boy. He's my little friend here. He's one of my neighbors.

"Yeah! I'm home! It's the same, no interesting scene that happened. How'bout you? How's your day?!"
I asked while opening the  door with my key.
He put his little finger under his chin. Like he's really is thinking.
So cute .

When I did open my door, he also come in. Chatting about how was his day ended. Thanks to this little boy, I did  not feel being alone.

______________________________________

A/N:  stay still Yamaguchi-san. You can do it. Fight for your little baby!!

Anyway, thank for reading Mina!!! Keep safe 💜