Chapter seven- The Aftermath

Chapter Seven-The Aftermath

Brandon’s P.O.V

Brandon: “I wish for revenge. Revenge on my Father’s harmful misdeeds. I wish that what he wants most in life to bite him in his ass”

          Kyubey’s red eyes shined as my body glowed a bright blood-orange color. I smiled and wiped my tears away. The wish was granted and a small blood-orange egg was placed in my hand. I looked down at it and smiled. I finally taken revenge on my Father. Soon he will know how the side effect of greed feels.

Mike’s P.O.V

          I’ve been staying in a Courtyard Marriot for about two days now. If I stayed in the house, they would pinpoint me a suspect in my Wife’s murder. This was clearly the outcome, since I did cause her murder. I tried so hard to kill my children, now that I think about that it kind of makes me a Sociopath. However, I finally succeeded on getting my money by killing my Wife. Sure, I missed her, but I could buy my affection now. I would choose money over a spouse any day. I got my mail redirected to the hotel, so now it was completely official for me to live there. I opened my mail and saw the life insurance check staring back at me. I looked at the balance of the check and what I saw was strangely peculiar. I saw a one and seven zero’s, which was a BILLION dollars. I couldn’t feel anything, happiness paralyzed my body, I dropped the check, but instantly picked it back up. I knew I had to check out of this Hotel, cash the check and split town.

          With the check, I purchased the most expensive mansion on the market. I cost me over two-hundred million dollars, but it was worth it. It had eighteen bedrooms, twelve bathrooms and everything else in between. It was great I had a lot of money, yet no one to share it with. So I instantly started looking online, on Craigslist and other places like that. I searched for an expensive Hooker to whom I’d share my life. Sure she’d be with me for my money, but who cares.

                   Weeks have gone by and I finally decided to marry Kristal, Which was her name. She was a tall blonde with an hourglass figure body. When I do marry her, maybe I’ll be happy.

          The wedding reception went great, all of her family was there and some of mine. However, I felt like something was missing at the reception. Like there were a certain selected group of people who were missing. It created a void, but the void was instantly filled during the Honeymoon.

          Months passed by and the relationship went smoothly, until the faithful day where she spoke the words, “I’m leaving you”.  I didn’t sign a prenuptial agreement so she ended up taking all of my money. How could I have been so stupid? I killed the only woman I ever loved for money that had gotten taken away. I hope Krystal enjoys the money, her and her future baby.

          Weeks after the divorce finalized, I’ve been feeling rather low; I couldn’t find the energy to get out of the bed in the morning. I’ve been having thoughts of suicide and all of that mess. My life is a giant mess and I screwed it up. My story was kind of ironic to say the least. I purchased a gun with the only money I had left from the divorce and took it back to the trailer park where I was living. I loaded it up with the only bullet I had bought.

Mike: “I’m sorry Maria, I only wish to go where you have gone. I realized I have made a terrible mistake and I regret that now. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. Goodbye”.

          I raised the gun to my head with both hands and placed it at my temple. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I squeezed the trigger.

Ethan’s P.O.V